PDA

View Full Version : A Good Customer Service Story

robnix
02-08-2007, 12:44 AM
Since TAG has everyone up in arms, I thought I'd share a GOOD C.S. story.

I was cleaning my Hybrid Bleederz push button on/off the other night. I overtightened the push button assembly when I was putting it back together and the screw end snapped. Now, before you make any snide comments on quality, it's a small brass part that snapped, not hard to do, but I should have known better. I emailed Hybrid Technologies to see if I could BUY a new push button assembly from them to replace the one that I broke. Their response was to ask for my address so they could send me a replacement. THAT'S cool.

warbeak2099
02-08-2007, 12:51 AM
I have two Kila detents on my ULE body. The caps on both came loose during a game and the contents of the detents fell all over the place. I couldn't find anything. I emailed Kila and not only did they send me all the replacement parts needed, they sent me them for $15. There must have been about $30-35 worth of parts that I needed. They also put a compound on the thread caps so it wouldn't happen again. Kila FTW!

I agree that instead of always hearing about the bad customer service, we need to praise the good guys too!

d4m4don3
02-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Tape sensor when I had an Apache broke and the o-rings for the feedneck were worn. I e-mailed them, they asked for my address and they sent the replacement parts to me for free, correspondence happened all in a day. For customer service Ricochet rocks. :headbang:

Tao
02-08-2007, 01:42 AM
I have two Kila detents on my ULE body. The caps on both came loose during a game and the contents of the detents fell all over the place. I couldn't find anything. I emailed Kila and not only did they send me all the replacement parts needed, they sent me them for $15. There must have been about $30-35 worth of parts that I needed. They also put a compound on the thread caps so it wouldn't happen again. Kila FTW!

I agree that instead of always hearing about the bad customer service, we need to praise the good guys too!

I always admired service which not only replaced the parts, but gave something a little extra on top for the troubles.

Tao
02-08-2007, 01:49 AM
Also for cutomer service I had a question which I emailed to AGD tech support, which ended up getting answered by Dave Zupan himself (and within a day or so). Later I had a rather unusual request for Dave and he also replied promptly and said to keep bugging him about it if I do hear back soon. :clap:

BigEvil
02-08-2007, 08:45 AM
Glad to hear some good paintball related customer service stories. It's actually refreshing to know there are some companies that care about us.

jordan c
02-08-2007, 10:00 AM
i lost some screws for my old woodsball marker over in the uk, called up the store i bought it from and asked to buy a screw kit, they asked for my address and sent me an express next day delivery package with all the screws and more that i needed.

geekwarrior
02-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Lucky has always been good with customer service. They respond to any questions very quickly and are quick to correct any problems.

GT
02-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Tape sensor when I had an Apache broke and the o-rings for the feedneck were worn. I e-mailed them, they asked for my address and they sent the replacement parts to me for free, correspondence happened all in a day. For customer service Ricochet rocks. :headbang:

They have done the same for me with regaurds to shells. Ricochet seriously kicks!

SpecialBlend2786
02-08-2007, 01:28 PM
They have done the same for me with regaurds to shells. Ricochet seriously kicks!

Yeah, I got an upgraded motor free of charge just for asking, and with next day shipping. Seriously awesome.

Also, I somehow managed to strip the hammer of my CCM Series5. Quick call to CCM and i have a free titanium hammer in the mail....even though I'm not even the original owner of the marker.

I love companies that stick behind their customers.

Jackel411
02-08-2007, 02:58 PM
A good one about eclipse.. which might just have the best tech center of ANY company out there..

I had my ram tube get loose on me at a tourny I didnt notice till the last game we had.. which by then I couldnt do anything about to make the last game so I ran with it...

Well by the end of the day I had a busted QEV and a cracked frame tab.. its a little piece of metal that holds the ram tube in place and gives the frame a place to bolt down too...

Well I had a spare qev no bad there.. I called up tech support to order a new frame tab... and had a conversation with the gut to the effect of.. " How did you break that?? " What color is your gun? Leopard anno... really?? Yep really.. cool we will send you one ASAP..

3 days later I get a padded envelope in the mail with a baggy of frame tabs around 6 , and a spare oring kit.. Which I didnt need but they sent along any way... yay! :headbang:

pennywise
02-10-2007, 05:59 AM
How about someone who's not a big company and has great customer service: Tunaman.

In my opinion, he goes above and beyond.

grEnAlEins
02-10-2007, 10:11 AM
I have had a few great experiences, and one not so good one.

1) AGD, these folks are always helpful, like when I was new to mags and had some not so brilliant questions.

2)Tunaman, I ordered a bunch of stuff for my Z-gripped mag, and he was quick to ship. I had a small issue with the order, but Tuna made it right right away.

3)ASP, My order was taking a long time due to backorder, so they sent what the could right away, and sent the rest out later, and did not even charge me the extra shipping.

4)Coolhand/Logic, was extra helpful in both assisting me in getting help for a product I ordered, and directing me to people who could help with various other stuff.

5) Hang on, [puts on flamesuit] TAG Sportz, they have been more than great to me. The helped me pick out parts (that they do not make) to ensure compatibility. The even helped me make a part compatible. They helped me in picking a board that would work for my EPMag, I knew I was getting a Predator, I was just not sure which one would suit the project best. When I got my BNIB SFT board and it was not working, I sent it in for a recode, and got a replacement board instead. When I sent my Angel in for service, I forgot to put the paperwork in the box (I can be a knucklehead once in a while). Deana called my house (there was no paperwork with it, which means she took the time to look up my number and call me) to ask what I wanted done. Their service was top notch as well. All my problems with the used PBN Angel magically disappeared and it shot like a champ. I really have no complaints with them. They have always been quick to respond when I had a question/comment/concern and have always been more than polite.[removes flamesuit, ahh :D ]

The only bad experience I had was with Smart Parts. I posted about this some time ago already, and do not care to tell the story again. :)