PDA

View Full Version : ULT Exploded Parts View

Shingo
02-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Does anyone have the image of the ULT Exploded Parts View?

Also, how does adding or removing shims to the ULT effect it's function?

Thanks for your help.

~Shingo~

nathanjones008
02-09-2007, 01:27 PM
there really is not that many parts to the ult. so there isnt much of a reason to have a exploded view of one. when you purchase anew ult kit it comes with 6 shims all together. the on/off vlave has four (shims) already on it and two extras. when i put my ult in with 4 shims it was shooting fully auto and i had shoot down! which isnt good. then i went to 3 shims it wokred a lil better but not perfect. so i went down to two shims and its perfect, not fullly auto and no shoot down! so the amount of pressure and your gun set up determines the amount of shims you need in your gun, some people need two(shims) some need t3-6 shims, you just have to try it out. the whole process of trial anf error took me less than 30 min. also as a note i have a 850 preset tank(68/45) if you need more help let me know. :clap:

Shingo
02-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Actually, I'm working on a RT ON/OFF installed into a Classic Valves. This is a used RT ON/Off so I have no info on it. I was told that I can use an RT ON/OFF in a Classic but need to add shims to it to make it work... The shims will be placed the same way the ULT is placed... hence the reason why I was looking for the exploded view.

On top of that, I wanted to know what the real reason the shims are being used? I hear that it's suppose to change where the ON/OFF Pin seals... Just wanted more clarification on that.

~Shingo~