PDA

View Full Version : Ouestion on Pure Energy tanks

AHung
02-09-2007, 05:09 PM
I recently purchased a 68/45 Pure Energy tank and was wondering if it was a High Output or Low Output tank. I have read through the manual that came with the tank and have visited their website but can't find this info. If someone uses these tanks for their HPA Mag and it works thatll be great help if you reply. Also I can still return the tank if it isnt a HPA tank cause I havent filled it yet.

SR_matt
02-09-2007, 07:01 PM
i dont ever remember there being LP PE tanks but i could be wrong, only thing i would look out for is that some people have a lot of issues with the tanks not keeping up recharge at all and orings blowing out, others have no problems and the tanks work perfectly but meh its still kind of a gamble IMHO

it should work fine
-matt

paintballwannab
02-09-2007, 08:25 PM
I agree i believe all PE tanks are HP.

I just checked their website and like half the links i clicked didn't work at all, wonder if its just my computer or their site.

i looked up about 10 or so tanks on ebay and all of them had a output pressure of 850, fine for a mag. Call the place you got it from they should know for sure.

grEnAlEins
02-10-2007, 03:45 PM
They do make both high and low outputs. The regs are different colors IIRC. Mine is HP and it is grey. What color is yours. I think low output are blue, but I am not sure.

AHung
02-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Mine was grey but don't worry bout it I returned it and ordered up a 88ci/4500psi HP Crossfire tank. Thanks for the advice guys I feel like I made a good decision using your help. :D

By the way my setup is gonna be (Woodsball marker):
Tac-one with warp left body
88/45 HP Crossfire, maybe with a remote line
500 shot Q-Loader system
When im done shopping :headbang:

grEnAlEins
02-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Mine was grey but don't worry bout it I returned it and ordered up a 88ci/4500psi HP Crossfire tank. Thanks for the advice guys I feel like I made a good decision using your help. :D

By the way my setup is gonna be (Woodsball marker):
Tac-one with warp left body
88/45 HP Crossfire, maybe with a remote line
500 shot Q-Loader system
When im done shopping :headbang:
Glad I could offer assistance. Make sure to post some pics of that beast when you are done. And welcome to AO :cheers: