PDA

View Full Version : Where is LoadSM5?

SlipknotX556
02-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Hey Guys,

I havent been on here in a very long time, lol. I tried contacting Jeff, I have gotten no responce for some time. Does anyone know where is at or a new way I can get in contact with him? Iv tried Email/PM and gotten nothing.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

__Phoenix__
02-11-2007, 10:37 PM
I'm sure he's wrapped up with the business he started, and his beautiful child. I hope he's doing well.

behemoth
02-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Finally realized this place still existed?

Welcome home.

Load has been MIA for a while now.

I was gonna have stickers printed, but he disappeared. And this was a long time ago :P

Is that why youre looking for him? WK vinyl?

SlipknotX556
02-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Finally realized this place still existed?

Welcome home.

Load has been MIA for a while now.

I was gonna have stickers printed, but he disappeared. And this was a long time ago :P

Is that why youre looking for him? WK vinyl?

Yeah long time since I been here on where it started, lol. Good ol AO.

Yes, I used to rely only on Jeff for stickers for WK, he went MIA, I was worried, tried contacting him several times, never got an answer back. Iv had to deal with other companies, to be honest other companies quality sucks, cant produce the sticker quality I want, only Jeff could do that.

Hope everything is well with him.

Ole Unka Phil
02-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Same thing here. Tried to get in touch with him to do the Graphics for my Motorcycle trailer. No show. Can't seem to get him.

Dam hippie.

SlipknotX556
02-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Same thing here. Tried to get in touch with him to do the Graphics for my Motorcycle trailer. No show. Can't seem to get him.

Dam hippie.

Yeah its that damn hippie hair of his, lol.

__Phoenix__
02-12-2007, 05:05 PM
I emailed you a while back about one of your headbands. Any reason why you didn't email me back?

SlipknotX556
02-12-2007, 11:06 PM
I emailed you a while back about one of your headbands. Any reason why you didn't email me back?

When did you email me? I am sorry if I didnt respond. What email address did you use? If you need to talk to me, email me at sales@warpedkustoms.com.

MedicDVG
02-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Anyone know a website or e-mail address for his vinyl business? or is he out of the industry completely?

behemoth
02-13-2007, 06:26 AM
I just searched high and lo, cant find a trace of Load SM5's graphics shop.

Look for sign shops in Alabama with the owner's name of jeff?

Thats the only thing i can think of...

(hope him and his family are all okay.)

SlipknotX556
02-13-2007, 02:06 PM
metrosigns@bellsouth.net was the email address I used to get in contact with him. If anyone gets a reply please let me know.

SlipknotX556
02-17-2007, 09:40 PM
I just checked the status of the emails I sent him long ago, they were never read. I hope Jeff is ok, im gonna try and find the number of his shop and try calling.

Mango
02-18-2007, 07:30 PM
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hsugh.gif