PDA

View Full Version : OGP tournament

wjr
02-11-2007, 09:18 PM
The 2007 Owners Group Division will be held July 7 & 8 in Charlotte, NC in conjunction with the CFOA. OGP is eager to work with the CFOA to produce one of the greatest paintball events of the year. Says Larry Motes, promoter of the CFOA, "It is my hope that the players of the OGD will experience the southern hospitality, the competition and the family atmosphere that is the tradition of the CFOA.

I just read this on MCB. So, is there going to be an automag owners group team?

grEnAlEins
02-12-2007, 06:39 PM
I just read this on MCB. So, is there going to be an automag owners group team?
paging Lohman.... :)

Lohman446
02-12-2007, 06:54 PM
We'll see, we're going to wait a few months before we decide :) At least on my end. Its probably 99% likely, a go

grEnAlEins
02-12-2007, 06:58 PM
We'll see, we're going to wait a few months before we decide :) At least on my end. Its probably 99% likely, a go
I would like to go this year if possible. LMK what's up. It sucked not being able to last year :( I really wanna play with AO dudes again. Would you be down for another MTS thing again this summer? That was a hoot, even though we got massacred :p

Lohman446
02-12-2007, 07:02 PM
I would like to go this year if possible. LMK what's up. It sucked not being able to last year :( I really wanna play with AO dudes again. Would you be down for another MTS thing again this summer? That was a hoot, even though we got massacred :p

I just might arrange one, though its going to be far more rookie orientated :P Ill keep my eyes open. I doubt you want to travel to Fremont MI where I can know what rookie means :).

grEnAlEins
02-12-2007, 07:04 PM
I just might arrange one, though its going to be far more rookie orientated :P Ill keep my eyes open. I doubt you want to travel to Fremont MI where I can know what rookie means :).
Actually, If you find an event in the spring, I am still at school (Ferris State U) so that would be doable :cool:

Lohman446
02-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Actually, If you find an event in the spring, I am still at school (Ferris State U) so that would be doable :cool:

Dang, just did a "for fun" tournament three weeks ago, should have mentioned it, Ill see if we can get Randy to throw another. Otherwise you should swing by some Sunday and see it, its a lot of fun there - though last week seemed to get a bit competetive.

grEnAlEins
02-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Dang, just did a "for fun" tournament three weeks ago, should have mentioned it, Ill see if we can get Randy to throw another. Otherwise you should swing by some Sunday and see it, its a lot of fun there - though last week seemed to get a bit competetive.
what field is this at? My school club was playing out of EMpt Hopper in Reed City, but his indoor field is scary. He just threw down some squares of carpet without fastening them to the floor :D I could knee slide for miles, magic carpet ride, etc :cool: Do you play over in Muskegon, or is there a place in Fremont?

Lohman446
02-12-2007, 07:22 PM
what field is this at? My school club was playing out of EMpt Hopper in Reed City, but his indoor field is scary. He just threw down some squares of carpet without fastening them to the floor :D I could knee slide for miles, magic carpet ride, etc :cool: Do you play over in Muskegon, or is there a place in Fremont?

Colors paintball, Fremont MI. Worth the travel, big indoor, lots of people on Sunday, $40 a case with no field fee.

I have played at Empty Hopper, I would peg Colors indoor at about three times the size or better - dirt floor with turf in the snake works out well

wjr
02-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Well, I for one can definitely go. PBC is about 30 minutes from my house.

How are the teams organized? Is it okay if I'm a total speedball noob? Age limit?