PDA

View Full Version : idea for barrels for extreem

zvanut
01-02-2002, 06:01 PM
what if u took a lapco (i think they make them) barrel adapter that went from cocker to mag threads. you would just keep it in the breech until u wanted to change it

manike
01-02-2002, 06:07 PM
The Extreme takes cocker barrels.

It is not possible to put automag barrels in it or to put in an adaptor that would allow you to use automag barrels in it.

manike

zvanut
01-02-2002, 06:13 PM
it is possible, but it would be a relly BIG adapter ;)

manike
01-02-2002, 06:16 PM
Erm, I still don't think it is possible.

You have a huge adaptor that screwed into the cocker threads of the extreme body and then that would have to have a barrel detent pin to allow you to slide in and lock the automag barrel in place... now this is possible but think about the automag barrel. It is a breech drop system so you would have a hole in the side of the barrel wall where the ball normally drops into the automag barrel... this hole would still be there until you hit the inside of the adaptor. I expect it would just be a great way to break paint. :rolleyes:

Nobody makes an adaptor to put automag barrels into a cocker threaded body. Sorry.

manike

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
01-02-2002, 06:21 PM
thats stupid...cocker barrels are the best. Just about every barrel you come across has cocker threads available..and there aboue 15% cheaper than mag barrels. Plus theres a bigger variation of barrels .

zvanut
01-02-2002, 06:30 PM
manike point taken, didnt realize the probs.

raven, it may be stupid to you, but what about people who own like 10 mag barrels and dont wanna sell them all??? just think about that

SGTKennedy
01-02-2002, 06:32 PM
uhh. did you misunderstand? i think they have Cocker Barrel to Mag body. just not Mag Barrel to Cocker Body.