cyberave68
02-12-2007, 11:47 AM
Ok so I finally finished my new toy!!!

Gloss Black Karta body and rail
Gloss Black X-valve
Gloss Black Intelli with pneumatic internals MSV-2 and MPA-3
Dust Black Viper blade Pro trigger
Dust Black ANS Jackhammer LPR
Gloss Black custom foregrip (made by me)
Carbon fiber style grips
CCM 14" Carbon fiber barrel kit
Drop forward with Crossfire 68ci 4500psi preset tank and Empire bottle glove.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/Cyberave68/DSC00986.jpg

This one is before i ran the air lines

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/Cyberave68/DSC00940.jpg

Pneumagger
02-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Excellence!

/as far as new trigger stop placements, I know your pain :spit_take

paintballfiend
02-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Dude, that foregrip looks sick. Be careful on the field though, you can pop a bunker with that thing. :)

K9nerOPs
02-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Karta Bodies Have Always Looked Bad A$$, Bundled with your Foregrip makes this mag a "KILLER MAG"

That's HOT HOT HOT!!!

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
02-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Dang. That is 1hot pneu-mag. You always make some nice ****. I have to agree you have to watch playing. All the bunkers will have holes in them.lol. This is a motm winner hands down. Great job.

sixtoes1313
02-12-2007, 02:38 PM
forgrip is too far out IMO, but other than that its nice looking! loves those dallara's

SpecialBlend2786
02-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Looks awesome, love the for-grip/CF grip combination. IMO it'd look better with the for-grip closer, but to each his own. Awesome mag! Very slick.

gridley
02-12-2007, 02:51 PM
this one has mag of the month writen all over it... sweet mag

rkjunior303
02-12-2007, 04:10 PM
mount that lpr on the ASA and clean it up.

don miguel
02-12-2007, 04:36 PM
mount that lpr on the ASA and clean it up.
^what he said^

and dude, the foregrip is kinda whack. I don't like it because you really could pop a bunker with it.

Toll
02-12-2007, 04:53 PM
I'd be afraid of cutting myself, neat looking though.

jay8541
02-12-2007, 05:14 PM
I would take my chances on cutting myself just to hold it lol Nice job.

Mercenario
02-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Wow that's a great looking mag, are all LPR's pretty much the same when it comes to pneumags? Any chance of fitting a Micro Rock inside the I-Frame?

Where you pick those grips up?

CKY_Alliance
02-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Hmmm.. Do pneu-mags need a vert reg and lpr or just lpr? I assume just an lpr..since you'd still be double regging the mag..wether its pneu or not... well has anyone ever put the lpr in the gas thru? Could make it a P.I.A to tune if you dont have a hollowed reg/gas thru that is easily excessible..but would hide the lpr none the less..just an idea.

cyberave68
02-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Thank you Pneumagger
Thank you Paintballfiend
Thank you K9nerOPs Killer Mag Hmmm?
Thank you BREAD DA PAINTER
Thank you Sixtoes1313
Thank you Specialblend2786
Thank you Gridley
Thank you Toll
Thank you Jay8541
Thank you RogueFactor
Thank you Psycario

Yea i think the forgrip is out to far too, just havent had time to get it set where i wanted it. I was also to excited to get a pic and post it to show off a bit. I've waited along time to get a Karta body and rail...

Rkjunior my other mag has the LPR on the front, I wanted to see what the difference was. I kinda like it where its at on this one, and it cant get much cleaner than that. All tucked up into the bottle and out of the way. ;)

DM you don't have to like it, Its my style and also a one of a kind. Well, actually its a second generation but I like it the way it is. And that's what matters most, what I like about MY gun. :p

If I do happen to pop a bunker which hasn't happened yet! I will have to start putting notches on my LPR to keep score and will post pics as battle damage... LOL
Then I'll call it "THE BUNKER KILLER" :headbang:

Psycario I haven't seen an intelli with the LPR in the frame. But I would say there doesn't seem to be much room to fit one with a 3-way valve and a piston that has to be there. Pnuemagger fits them into RPG vert frames. There is a lot more room there to work with. As for the grips I made them... :cool:

CKY you only need an LPR to work the 3-way and piston to fire the gun. Having a forgrip/LPR would be cool, but then you would need to have some way or some where to run the air line back to the frame. I'm sure it can be done, but would need some serious tinkering first to get it all in place and clean looking. Give it time someone will probably make one just for us...

Thanks again everybody for all your input... :headbang:

Toll
02-12-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm waiting for some one to make a hollow foregrip with the lpr inside of it...That'd be pretty spiffy. And in cases like yours where you have a neat grip to begin it would still keep the lpr away from the ground, should you slide awkwardly

CKY_Alliance
02-12-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm waiting for some one to make a hollow foregrip with the lpr inside of it...That'd be pretty spiffy. And in cases like yours where you have a neat grip to begin it would still keep the lpr away from the ground, should you slide awkwardly

Thats what i was saying just not so simplified.

How many hoses run from the lpr? 3? since it airs the 3-way...if so it wouldn't be hard..just a little milling in the rail.I think,but im not the most mechanically inclinded person.

Spaz100
02-12-2007, 09:58 PM
thats my old body!!!!

nice work, looks better on your gun than on mine!

cyberave68
02-12-2007, 10:12 PM
How many hoses run from the lpr? 3? since it airs the 3-way...if so it wouldn't be hard..just a little milling in the rail.I think,but im not the most mechanically inclinded person.

You need 2 lines on the LPR. One goes in from the tank and the other goes out with the lower pressure of course to the 3-way. A 3-way doesnt always have 3 lines, The msv-2 has two ports for lines one in/out and the 3rd is the exuast. Yea a forgrip LPR would be kick a$$. Placement of the out line would be the most important i think. To high could hit the trigger guard to low could have alot of air line exposed... But this is all just ideas for now till some one makes a real one.

cyberave68
02-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Ive always wondered...you could spell everyones name right, letter and number combinations...and yet spell mine rouge instead of rogue. Howz that happen :p
Its spelled right go look ^... LOL sorry bout that i cant spel somtims :tard:

Mongoose
02-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Love the custom work! Very clean and neat! Gets my vote for mag of the month!
i might need a set of those grips for my project!!!