PDA

View Full Version : Warp linked with rev?

Badabing
01-02-2002, 06:26 PM
OK I'm not sure if this has been answered but can I link my warp and my revy together so they turn on at the same time?
I need some elp with this.

Thanx:cool:

speedballbanks
01-02-2002, 10:55 PM
sure ya can but i am just telling you first it is a waste of time just do the warp and leave the hopper alone

[NA]WARLORD
01-02-2002, 11:12 PM
I think dude was askin if it was possible to hook them (warp & revvy) together to feed each time trigger was pulled, so both actuate at same time, I was wondering same myself, but I have a question for you SpeedBallBanks, do you have 2 different bodies in the "official Automag Pics" thread or is it a custom 90 degree elbow on top of powerfeed, me an buddy was arguing, i think its custom piece, he says it 2 different powerfeed body's. Can ya settle dilema and possibly give a better pic of it, say a frontal shot? Thanx

Badabing
01-03-2002, 05:31 AM
O thanx for your reply:cool:

speedballbanks
01-03-2002, 12:43 PM
it is a 90 degree adapter it comes with the warp feed so people with my "old setup" can use a warp with ease now i have a hopper right so it works beter and i dont even use that peice oh yeah here is a better pic to prove him wrong lol \/

[NA]WARLORD
01-03-2002, 03:45 PM
if you are interested, i would buy that piece (90 degree elbow) off ya, i do need it for my present set-up, and cant find it anywhere... how much ya want for it, seriously...

[NA]WARLORD
01-04-2002, 02:36 AM
CAN anybody answer Badabing's question? I am contemplating same set-up, but wondering how to interface both since they operate at 2 different voltages? does the WARP FEED require an electrical signal to actuate it to spin? Any help would be appreciated, since question was never really answered....

DYE-BaLLeR
01-04-2002, 08:31 AM
NA u can get aluminum 90 degree adapters from www.proteamproducts.com

[NA]WARLORD
01-04-2002, 11:51 AM
They arent the same design as AGD ones, which makes them useless for my application, but thanx just the same.....

Temo Vryce
01-04-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Badabing
OK I'm not sure if this has been answered but can I link my warp and my revy together so they turn on at the same time?
I need some elp with this.

Thanx:cool:

A little more information would be required here.

Are you using an E-Mag or Intell-frame?

Do you want to run them off the same Battery power sorce?

Answer these and I might be able to help you out or find someone who can.

[NA]WARLORD
01-04-2002, 12:49 PM
I currently, well soon, have an intelliframe, is it possible to wire both revvy and warp to same microswitch using their own power sources? Since 1 is 12v and other is 9.6v, will this conflict with each other? Also is it feasable to just link revvy since the warp feeds on vibration, and not worry about linking the two together? Lastly would it work if i wired revvy to spin with each trigger pull and warp to spin with the trigger release, since microswitch has three contacts?

Badabing
01-04-2002, 01:14 PM
I dont have either intelli or emag. I just want to know if they can be linked together.:cool: