PDA

View Full Version : CCI is awsome to work with

bryceeden
02-13-2007, 09:05 AM
So anyway this isn't really pertinate to anything but I have to give CCI some props for being a great company to work with. I just became a CCI dealer and I can say they are definatly one of the best companies I've done buisness with customer service wize(AGD is good to but they revoked my dealershipness due to not ordering for a while) so any way no real point to this other than to say good job CCI.

RRfireblade
02-13-2007, 11:19 AM
Absolutely ! !

CCI=Mike , one man operation and one of the best in the business to work/deal with. That man has and will do more for his customers than any I've ever known.

Chronobreak
02-13-2007, 11:46 AM
well im sure another agd dealer acct wont be too hard to get...

cant blame them if your not ordering anything. Some/alot of companies have min orders and whatnot to keep your license

yeah cci is good....

bryceeden
02-13-2007, 12:11 PM
well im sure another agd dealer acct wont be too hard to get...

cant blame them if your not ordering anything. Some/alot of companies have min orders and whatnot to keep your license

This is true but with the amount of stuff I order from AGD I'd have to set up a new account every time I order from them. Unfortunatly there just isn't much demand for thier products out here, so unfortunatly I'm afraid I'll probably never carry AGD stuff again.

As for the min orders tell me about it there's a reason I won't work with DYE, and now WGP/K2. I just can garantee that kind of sales durring the winter months.

But back on topic, Mike was willing to talk with me alot and answered alot of my questions about his products and was just basically great to work with. I think Jon at Archon is the only other one of my reps who is willing to spend time discussing his products and what not. I definatly really apresiate that kind of service.

Skeeter
02-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Absolutely ! !

CCI=Mike , one man operation and one of the best in the business to work/deal with. That man has and will do more for his customers than any I've ever known.

+1 on props to Mike. Great guy, great product and he is one of the few remaining "player for player" manufacturers on the planet. From an industry point of view, we need to appreciate folks like Mike and TK. As our industry matures, the small manufacturer (owned/founded by a player) will eventually become extinct, leaving nothing more than corporate greed (cough NPS/PMI) driven bean counters to service the industry. Companies like CCI & AGD represent all that is good with the sport. With any luck, they will be around for decades to come. With a little bad luck, we are stuck buying products from a few big corporations, that have expended millions of dollars to squish the little guys. Where would you rather be?

Tao
02-13-2007, 11:09 PM
So anyway this isn't really pertinate to anything but I have to give CCI some props for being a great company to work with. I just became a CCI dealer and I can say they are definatly one of the best companies I've done buisness with customer service wize(AGD is good to but they revoked my dealershipness due to not ordering for a while) so any way no real point to this other than to say good job CCI.

Well its great to hear about good companies! What do they make/serve for future reference?

Toll
02-13-2007, 11:13 PM
When it comes down to it you realistically start to feel "the love".

The guys with the great support: They love what they're doing. Flat out. They stand behind it, they endorse it and their endorsement is worth something. When the market swings back around to pumps/mechs/anything but speedball I imagine that they will have alot more customers on hand due to reputation.

wjr
02-13-2007, 11:14 PM
+1 on props to Mike. Great guy, great product and he is one of the few remaining "player for player" manufacturers on the planet. From an industry point of view, we need to appreciate folks like Mike and TK. As our industry matures, the small manufacturer (owned/founded by a player) will eventually become extinct, leaving nothing more than corporate greed (cough NPS/PMI) driven bean counters to service the industry. Companies like CCI & AGD represent all that is good with the sport. With any luck, they will be around for decades to come. With a little bad luck, we are stuck buying products from a few big corporations, that have expended millions of dollars to squish the little guys. Where would you rather be?

Hmm... AGD may be a great company and all, but I would say that it's really "player to player" like CCI is, seeing as how the company founder seems to no longer care about paintball.

bryceeden
02-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Well its great to hear about good companies! What do they make/serve for future reference?

The Phantom pump markers

neppo1345
02-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Agreed.

I called and talked with who I believe was his wife. She got me everything I needed, and got it here fast.

-Shade-
02-14-2007, 10:27 AM
I've been a Phantom owner for quite some time now and Mike is always great to deal with. Very nice and very quick whenever you need something. He'll often fix your gun even if the warranty has expired.

JOESPUD27
02-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Mike is THE Man, I'm a CCI fanboy!

Jay