PDA

View Full Version : low-pressure or high-pressure preset tank for tac-one?

Crav
02-13-2007, 03:20 PM
I can't find this info anywhere. Which HPA tank preset is best for the tac-one?
I know there is a regulator both on HPA tanks and in the tac-one. So basically, does the tac-one function better with 850 or 450psi coming to it, or does it not matter?

I'm a newbie here and would appreciate some well-informed yet fairly simple explanations to this whole compressed air business.

And if you're up to it, could you add what the heck the measurements of ci and psi mean?
I'm purely guessing that ci is how big the tank is but psi is how much air it holds? oh man, help me out here.

...and go gators!

PBChappy
02-13-2007, 04:14 PM
high out put is req you need 750 or better psi to run the x-valve if able find a tank with a 900 or better output

SR_matt
02-13-2007, 04:29 PM
ci= cubic inches
psi- pounds per square inch

look for a cross fire or a guerilla air tank if your gona go preset.

get the 4500 psi tank as well you will be glad you did, (depending on how big you are and how you want the gun to feel is where the size really matters (and/or how many shoots you want, but most people jsut go for what feels best). small- medium sized person 45 ci should work well (im 5'7'' and use a 45/45 with an asa that is right on the trigger frame), i use a 68ci tank during finnal battles at scenarios just casue i take both tanks i own out and i can shoot it fine but its not to comfy. with a drop forward a 68ci tank feels on for me but i do not like that gun being that tall. if your aroudn 6 foot tall you can get away with a 68ci tank comfertably usually, but yet again its all personal preferance.

-matt

rb211
02-13-2007, 07:03 PM
You need HP output.

mclaggan123
02-13-2007, 10:17 PM
check out the nitroduck ireg tank. it has a piston you can change out that goes as high as 1000 psi. i got one and it rocks on my mag.