PDA

View Full Version : Flag Wars

kruger
02-14-2007, 04:25 PM
As long as games are being posted, I am having a game at my field here in Rome, GA on March 3.

Entry Fee $10
All day air $10
BYOP or buy ours, I dont care, but I will have X Ball Bronze for sale.
43 acres, over 100 bunkers, village, hyperball field, mock up airport, "the house of pain"
CO2 and HPA

Web addy is: www.scenariopaintballgamesga.com

There is a new players link so you can download the waiver

Game registration is at 12:00
Orientation is at 1:00
Game starts at 2:00

THERE WILL BE NIGHT PLAY

Game over at 10:00

If you want more info on the game or other stuff, then post up or PM me.

Have a good day and look foreward to seeing you there

EDIT: if this post need to be in the Scenario area of the forums, then I will delete it and post it there.

kruger
02-14-2007, 04:39 PM
The game is simple. There are flag stations posted around the field. At the top and bottom of the hour, Refs check which team has their flag raised at each of the stations. That team get awarded the points for that time period. Re-insertions are pretty much instant. All you have to do is go to the deadbox and wait for a total of three to be there. Then you can re-insert back to your base. The flags are worth different amounts of points, so the generals stratagy is important in this game. Mid point in the game, the teams swap sides, just to give a different perspective for the players, and to make the game more interesting.

There is a map of the field on the website, so check it out. It is a bit out of date, there are more playing areas than posted on the map, but you will get a general idea of the layout.