PDA

View Full Version : low country paintball

mclaggan123
02-14-2007, 08:21 PM
are any of you AOer's going to be at harry potter at low country paintball in liduwici GA? if your going to be ther on march 3rd and 4th come by the firecomm1 tent and ask for chris. id like to meet some other AOer's and maybe we can run together. if you havent been to an lcp scenario then you should make it to one. there were over 900 people there for free finnally. lcp is a great field and very fun to play. my team is very well known there and we enjoy the place. check out lowcountrypaintball.com for more details. its not my home field but its very fun to play.

CKY_Alliance
02-14-2007, 08:23 PM
I might get down there for one this year...i'll atleast make it down for the free finally..missed the last one.

mclaggan123
02-14-2007, 08:28 PM
the last one was great. there were at least six tanks, 900 or more people and crazy fire fights. if you can make it to harry potter in march let me know.

CKY_Alliance
02-14-2007, 08:40 PM
na I can't I have a tournament March 10th, playing both will be too hard on the wallet..Paintball Charelston is having a big tank scenario..March 3rd i believe..suppose to be a ton of tanks...

kruger
02-14-2007, 09:07 PM
na I can't I have a tournament March 10th, playing both will be too hard on the wallet..Paintball Charelston is having a big tank scenario..March 3rd i believe..suppose to be a ton of tanks...

That would be one of Ben Torocelli's games. He is the promoter for MPP games and is a great guy. I usually make some of his games at BearClaw in TN. You will have a great time. Look up Castro of the BlackHearts and tell him Kruger said "HI"

punkncat
02-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Billy and American Rampage? still play out of there?

CKY_Alliance
02-14-2007, 10:24 PM
That would be one of Ben Torocelli's games. He is the promoter for MPP games and is a great guy. I usually make some of his games at BearClaw in TN. You will have a great time. Look up Castro of the BlackHearts and tell him Kruger said "HI"

Well i won't make that one, but they usually do like a series of them..so the next one i will.

mclaggan123
02-15-2007, 07:18 PM
some of my team and I are going to paintball charleston on the 24th of feb. i hope to see some of you there.