PDA

View Full Version : Brady's Paintball

AHung
02-15-2007, 06:15 PM
I ordered a Crossfire 92/45 HP Tank from Brady's Paintball and recieved a package from them today. Sadly It was not a Crossfire but a crappy used Pure Energy 88/45 tank (Not even in its package). Im so disappointed, I just sent an email to them about it.....

I'll post pics soon of the package it came in, the crack on the bottom of it, and other signs of wear. ( I buy and return a PMI tank just so I could order a nice Crossfire and end up getting another PMI tank :confused: )

AHung
02-15-2007, 06:40 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/LilAZNB/JohnBrady.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/LilAZNB/WrongTank005.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/LilAZNB/WrongTank001.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/LilAZNB/WrongTank002.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/LilAZNB/WrongTank004.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/LilAZNB/WrongTank003.jpg

BigEvil
02-15-2007, 08:16 PM
The issues with Brady's PB has been well documented. Good luck on getting any response. I had issues with them that needed to be resolved via my credit card company. Be prepared to get very frustrated. I hope things work out for you. Keep us posted.

flyingpootang
02-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Gotta agree with BigE. If you used a credit card report it to them. Depending on what company your with all you have to do is return the item back to Brady's with a tracking # & write your CC company a brief note of what happened and they will credit you the amount the next months cycle. It's amazing how fast places like Brady's will respond and try to resolve issues like this when they're getting debited. If you seriously tried to get this resolved with no results let visa or MC handle it. Just sit back and watch Brady's squirm when they're money is on the line.

AHung
02-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Btw Ive learned from previous posts and calling them in all 3 of their extensions that their answering machine has been full since late 2005 and that they don't respond to emails well. :eek:

Edit: Also is that my order number on the white box cause if it is it's not mine. I have a totally different order number.

nate2k191
02-15-2007, 09:42 PM
ouch.

georgeyew
02-15-2007, 11:37 PM
I agree with the other posters, call your credit card company and stop payment to them. Please keep us posted on what happens.

Dark Side
02-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Sorry to hear your trouble's. These guys are set up here in my town and EVERYONE I know who has dealt with them regrets it. Hell, even when the owner and his kids came to our field they gave us problems. Good luck on getting your order straightened out.

tachiwaza1
02-20-2007, 03:45 PM
I have the exact same problem. I ordered a Crossfire tank 92/4500 and received a PMI PureEnergy 88/4500 tank. My box looked and shipped the same way yours did and it looks like we ordered them at about the same time. My tank also shows signs of wear. I tried contacting Brady's multiple times but got no response through phone or email.

I called the number on the back of my credit card and filed a claim and from what it sounds like is that Brady's is not going to get paid until they resolve this dispute so I would suggest you do the same thing ASAP.

Thanks to the previous posters who gave the advice about the credit card.

AHung
02-20-2007, 06:16 PM
I just got a reply from John Brady after I emailed him again and cc'd everyone on his website. I gotta send it to him in FL and he'll get me my Crossfire and a refund on the shipping. He doesn't understand why we got PMI tanks cause he doesn't even carry em. I say blame the ones in Sewell NJ :mad:

finnmanpa
02-22-2007, 01:49 PM
That PMI tank is seriously messed up. I live 30 minutes from National Paintball Supply in NJ and have had the same problem. They will try to re-sell a previously returned product till eventually a customer doesn't return it.

I had bought a field starter kit from National once, one of those 10 guns, 10 masks, ref stuff, air fill kit, chrono...

Many of the guns had leaks down the barrel or out the air line. 3 of the 10 guns were already registered at the manufacturer for warranty through customers who bought them, registered them, then returned them to National. National knowingly sold me used product. The gun manufactuerer ended up standing behind the guns because National wouldn't!!

I bought a PMI tank recently from my local store. They buy direct from PMI. PMI tanks come in a clear plastic sealed case, not in a big whte cardboard sleeve like you got.

That furthers my suspision that National tried to pawn a damaged good on you.

Next time you want a Crossfire go direct to Crossfire.

http://www.crossfireinc.com

Aslan
02-27-2007, 02:55 AM
I've dealt with Brady's on two occasions for minor stuff...macro line, hoses, SS fittings, etc... The first time everything was fine, but the second time I ordered 45 degree nickel fittings and they sent me 90 degree macroline fittings. Fortunately in my case they responded to my concern almost immediately and sent me the 45 degree fittings at no extra cost nor did they make me send the 90 degree fititings back. So I have no complaint.

StygShore
02-27-2007, 08:54 AM
Years ago I always had the same problem with National.

I can't count the number of times I got things that were scratched, had dirt on them, heck, the mag parts I ordered had purplish faded anno, and the z-lock wore of the rails!!!

The number of times they screwed me over as a dealer is one of the main reasons I quit selling paintball equipment. As a one man show, doing low volume, when I get a guy ordering 3000.00 worth of equipment he needs in a week, and it takes National 12 days to priority ship me somehting that is half missing, and the other half not what I ordered, its just not worth having to eat that money, argue with them, and pay restocking when the customer doesnt want the equipment anymore since it came so late.

Styg

Texas Ace
02-27-2007, 02:18 PM
That tank was dropped shipping for National PB/Kee action (they are the same).

This shows 2 things:

1: that brandys does not care enough about service to actually stock there own proudtcs, causeing problems like this

and 2: It was not really brandy fault that the tank is not right, it is there fault for not stocking it and making sure that you get what you order

They are a major drop shipping company that does sell a lot and when there are not any problems, well there are not any. But when there is a problem they are not the best people i have worked with.

The best sellers i have worked with on ebay are:
for larger/newer itemsPaintballstuff4less
and for smaller/hard to find items pballandmore

(both of them have websites that i think are the same as the name). I have never had a problem with either of these. And they actually stock there items (well the small ones anyways, big items are pretty common for everyone to drop ship but the few bigger items i did buy from them were not drop shipped)

Overall i would try sending it back for a refund and get the tank elseware. Why give them your buissness now?