PDA

View Full Version : what kind of mag?

punk3rs
01-02-2002, 08:05 PM
Hi,
I am interested in getting a mag, but i am wondering what kind should i look into? i dont want an electro, but i want something that is easy to maintain, has an ok stock barrel, ok trigger, and isn't too expensive, but is able to be upgraded if i want later on...
please feel free to post anything helpful, but no crap please like "get a cocker, etc." or anything that is opposite of what i am looking for.
any pictures or links will be greatly appreciated.
thank you for your time
Dom
domenic7@hotmail.com
email me with any helpful info, thanks

PigSweat
01-02-2002, 08:13 PM
Hey Dom!

You should consider an RT, awesome trigger and the best mechanical ROF out there.

BTW, welcome to AO!

FooTemps
01-02-2002, 08:16 PM
RT pro! It comes with an intelliframe. Don't bother with the normal RT.

punk3rs
01-02-2002, 08:16 PM
hey Ryan,
you comin' to practice this sunday?
what is an RT, and how much is it in canadian dollars?
and ryan sign into MSN so i can ask you some more crap about this marker

TITAN
01-02-2002, 08:44 PM
i agree with Foo get an rt pro they are moderatly priced and now come stock with the intelliframe. very very easy to maintain. great efficient stock barrel(around 900 w/ 68/3000 tank), great trigger that is adjustable by the input pressure that is also ready to be set up with intellifeed. and it available for around 550 but if that is too much you may just want to but a power feed automag.

DrEvil
01-02-2002, 08:46 PM
i d just start with a classic or a minimag.

drake9
01-02-2002, 09:24 PM
want a cheap mag with ok parts on it? get this http://www.actionvillage.com/010-1012-1.html

also get a nitro system, crossfire 68ci 4500 tank is great for only 170 on that same site.

MrAirgunRT
01-02-2002, 09:48 PM
I have an RT, I love it, I can't really shoot a double trigger on an RT or I shortstroke it(so no intelli for now), but the RT Pro is a good choice.

Dodo
01-02-2002, 09:51 PM
I would go with the rt pro awsome gun that is a very reliable gun ye`ll like it if you get one! HOOHA

[NA]WARLORD
01-02-2002, 10:30 PM
First i would go to "Official Automag Pics" thread, check out all the beautiful markers there, download a couple pics of favorites, then make your decision yourself. Personally i would get a Minimag, with a 68/3000 system as they are the easiest to fill, 4500 are nice but most places around me cant fill it all the way. I would even go as far as an 88/3000, holds more air, but a lil bulkier. I feel a R/T or Pro would make an excellent next marker but for a newb (sorry, no offense meant) it would be a nightmare, also if you get a Mini/Automag, you can still run them on c02, unlike the R/T, E-Mag or Retro valve, but as everybody here suggests get nitro/HPA from the start and you wont have to worry. Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!