PDA

View Full Version : Wanting someone to build me a mag

Samurai-joker
02-15-2007, 10:50 PM
well i am finally going to get it. after four months of saving and imcome taxes i will be getting a mag soon. i am wondering if thier more company's/stores than just the magsmith and AGD that acutally build mags? if you could refer me to a site, person, telephone number it would be much appreciated. just want to know all my opinions before i settle on one. all help will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

olinar
02-15-2007, 11:42 PM
do a search for tunaman on the forums here and he can build you one pretty cheaply.
what kind of mag you looking for exactly, you can save alot of money by checking the b/s/t on here

Samurai-joker
02-16-2007, 12:40 AM
well as far as the buy sell trade thing. i don't know if i want to go through the hassel of the whole trusting someone i don't know. i like what the magsmith has to offer just wanted to know if thier were any other sites that i could look at that customize mags.

olinar
02-16-2007, 12:56 AM
tunaman is an agr certified airsmith and a huger dealer for them, id even go as far to say that theres prolly no one else you can trust more when buying a used gun.

Shane-O-Mac
02-16-2007, 01:36 AM
well as far as the buy sell trade thing. i don't know if i want to go through the hassel of the whole trusting someone i don't know. i like what the magsmith has to offer just wanted to know if thier were any other sites that i could look at that customize mags.

FYI, Sunday at Xtreme paintball park (Milstadt) there will be several Mag guys there. (including me..lol)
Come out play the Chilibowl, and have some fun! Should be able to check out a few mags.

Shane-O

Samurai-joker
02-16-2007, 11:55 PM
well i would love to. problem is that is a family day since i really don't get to spend time with them during the week. i have wanted to check out the feild. i heard the owner is a really good guy. It is only down the road too. man i wish i could thanks for the invite.

Ninjeff
02-17-2007, 01:18 PM
actually ive purchased quite a few things off the b/s/t section, and everyone ive dealt with has been super great. Heck, its better than buying off ebay imo.