PDA

View Full Version : SuperTour clip 7 is available

BradPalooza
01-02-2002, 09:31 PM
Hi all,
Hope you were all safe during the holidays and that the travelers made it back home in one piece (this does NOT apply to T.K. since we know he got to stay in the factory babysitting the elves).

I wasn't able to check the forum's while I was away and it looks like I missed a lot of excitement.

Anyway, the 7th clip is up on the 720 website and we should have the video's available shortly. So take a look at the clip and burn up some bandwidth!
-Brad

Royal Assassin
01-02-2002, 11:42 PM
Oh my.... that's the first time I've seen those.... VERY NICE!!! I know this must have been asked a hundred times but will there be a full length DVD or video to follow this?

Royal Assassin

Xzion
01-03-2002, 01:20 AM
A DVD would be very kewl hehe.... and OH OH! I saw me again in the new footage, was only for a fraction of a second, but it was MEEE! :D

the123
01-03-2002, 02:42 AM
I love ZUPman's rocket however, I didn't like the music.
It just didn't quite fit paintball and made me think of my ex-girlfriend.

BradPalooza
01-03-2002, 12:27 PM
Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear. The entire thing (plus a little extra Country Club footage) will be available very soon on VHS tape.

There probably will not be a DVD release of this since the company that does our duplication requires at least 500 copies to be made. While I'd love to have that kind of market, I don't think we could sell quite that many.

Our world cup video will have a more hardcore selection of music in it. If you haven't seen the clip from that, you should, it's pretty good.

rifleman
01-03-2002, 01:22 PM
Hehe, look at this charactor:

Gunga
01-03-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by BradPalooza
Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear. The entire thing (plus a little extra Country Club footage) will be available very soon on VHS tape.

There probably will not be a DVD release of this since the company that does our duplication requires at least 500 copies to be made. While I'd love to have that kind of market, I don't think we could sell quite that many.

How about an MPEG 4 version on a CD-R?

BradPalooza
01-03-2002, 09:05 PM
I'll look into alternate methods and get back to you.
-Brad