PDA

View Full Version : Emag ?

ricwhic414
02-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Alright I need some advice. I got Emag lowers with an Xvalve and it shoots fine for a little bit, and then it chuffs a little bit then shoots fine after that. Any ideas on what is wrong.

warbeak2099
02-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Your level 10 works. Nothing's wrong. Put these things in the Tech section next time please.

BigEvil
02-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Consult the Xmod troubleshooting section in the xmd manual. www.Niedtech.com

Walrus
02-19-2007, 02:15 PM
You may also want to ensure you are using an Emag On/Off and not a ULT or other On/off. And as the other guys mentioned, check your LVL10 if you have one. If you have screw in style detents then you may also want to make sure they are not screwed in to far hitting the bolt. Lastly, make sure you have enough air and you have a good reg on your HPA tank so it is not starving the X-Valve.

If all of these check out, then I would be concerned about something else...either the length of the trigger/sear rod or the plunger length on the noid. If you are using XMod, then definately consult the manual as BigEvil suggested.

ricwhic414
02-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Ok well I just got an emag valve in the mail, so I guess I could just swap out the emag on/off for the ult. And that should take care of the problem

Walrus
02-19-2007, 02:39 PM
Make sure the Emag on/off has the quad oring at the top. If it is an Emag on/off then it should take care of it.

ricwhic414
02-19-2007, 02:45 PM
Now does the Emag on/off have a pin

Walrus
02-19-2007, 02:47 PM
yep. It looks like other on/offs (with the exception of the ULT), but has a black quad oring at the top

ricwhic414
02-19-2007, 02:49 PM
Ok I will try that thanks for the help

Walrus
02-19-2007, 02:55 PM
Here is a link to the Emag on/off on AGD's website, just in case you need it: http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=205&categoryID=24

ricwhic414
02-20-2007, 02:05 PM
I put the Emag on/off in and it didn't fire

Walrus
02-20-2007, 02:40 PM
I put the Emag on/off in and it didn't fire

First off, thanks for chiming in Rogue.

Secondly, what exactly happened when you pulled the trigger? Also, you had asked previously about the on/off pin in the Emag on/off. Did you find the appropriate sized pin or what? Did you lube the on/off when you put it in? Are you out of air? Are you trying to use E mode? Use mech mode (put the battery pin in so you won't go hybrid) and try to shoot it again. What happens now? Now change over to E mode and remove the battery pin and try shooting again. What happens? When you go into E mode, do you see the startup message on your screen (AGD 3.2 or what ever version you are using)? Or do you see something that looks like a blip (hard to describe what you see) on the bottom left side of the screen? Is your battery charged?

It is best to try shooting in mech mode first to ensure that you can at least operate your Mag. If that works, then you can switch it over to E mode and troubleshoot from there if it does not work.