PDA

View Full Version : Air Pressure Fed Loader

Automagsam
02-20-2007, 09:08 AM
Hi, I'm trying to develope an air pressure fed loader, and wondered if there were any of these in existance, and if any of you could help me with some ideas. Thanks

y0da900
02-20-2007, 10:15 AM
Hi, I'm trying to develope an air pressure fed loader, and wondered if there were any of these in existance, and if any of you could help me with some ideas. Thanks

Tippmann cyclone feed, Turbo Loader (which I believe is based on an older design). Do you want force feed or agitated? Uses excess air, or straight from the tank? How do you want it activated?

Jaan
02-20-2007, 12:59 PM
They used to have air assisted feeds, which was a little tube going into the feed neck which would squirt air and in a way, "pressurise" the feed neck. Some people say it actually worked. It makes a little more sense from a practical standpoint to pressurise just the feed neck and not the entire hopper.

Automagsam
02-20-2007, 06:32 PM
They used to have air assisted feeds, which was a little tube going into the feed neck which would squirt air and in a way, "pressurise" the feed neck. Some people say it actually worked. It makes a little more sense from a practical standpoint to pressurise just the feed neck and not the entire hopper. Yeah, I want it force fed, at least thats what I'm leaning twords, and I was thinking to find a way to pressurise the feed neck, I'm sure it won't be a cake walk either, but If I could develope something that actually blows the ball in, it'd be wonderful, but right now, I'm just looking for idea's. How does a pneumatic tube, sound to you guys?

warbeak2099
02-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Well the cyclone is a air powered force feed. The Turbo is an air powered agitator.

Automagsam
02-20-2007, 10:12 PM
I'll go either way, but right now, I'm just brainstorming, the best ways to make this thing. Luckily there alot of people out here who own these different loaders.