PDA

View Full Version : Why I love AO…

NewbieMagMan10988
02-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Hey everyone.

First off, I apologize for the way I space out my posts. It’s the way I do things, and if you find it distracting I apologize in advance.

That being said,

AO rocks! :headbang:

I have never had problems here. Every trade/sale/purchase has gone well. The vast majority of people are kind, friendly, and willing to lend a helping hand/word. The general environment is that of friendship. I like it!

The only other paintball forum I will be visiting from now on is MCarterBrown, for similar reasons.

At this point, I would like to thank each and every one of you, for adding to the forum I like to “waste” my time on.

From here on out, I am going to make every attempt to change my style on this forum. I used to let little things go. Things like capitals, spelling, general grammar, and so on. Now, however, I want to make an effort to promote E-Literacy (and I hope you will help me).

To AO :cheers:

Happily yours,

Mike “NewbieMagMan10988” O.

Lenny
02-21-2007, 01:42 AM
:headbang:

thefool
02-21-2007, 03:18 PM
what are you talking about.

AO is a waste of e-space and bandwith.

I mean if AO was a magazine it would be like Teen Vouge Us Star Seventeen.

:D

don miguel
02-21-2007, 05:40 PM
I would like to thank each and every one of you, for adding to the forum I like to “waste” my time on.

ouchies.

cute thread.

don miguel
02-21-2007, 05:40 PM

If you hate it so much then leave.

///sorry for the double reply. get over it.

paintballfiend
02-21-2007, 05:50 PM

The " :D " means he was being sarcastic. Smileys are your friends. Learn them, use them, understand them.
Peace.

wjr
02-21-2007, 05:58 PM

Are you kidding? Please tell me you are.

I shall join you on the AO literacy crusade NewbieMagMan. :cheers:

bentothejam1n
02-21-2007, 06:16 PM

so i guess the view of the thorums would be like playboy?
/also don the slash is supposed to be used one at a time
//like this
///also try to keep the length down
///im failing miserably at it though

d4m4don3
02-21-2007, 06:20 PM
so i guess the view of the thorums would be like playboy?
/also don the slash is supposed to be used one at a time
//like this
///also try to keep the length down
///im failing miserably at it though

I thought they were to mimmick the old text editors we used to use in the old 80x25 ansii and vt100 terminals.

Desega
02-21-2007, 07:11 PM
:headbang: :dance: :cuss:
AO is the only place where I use all of these e-motions frequently

LiveWire
02-23-2007, 07:16 PM
I've only got 35 posts in 2 years, but whenever i come here i can always find some help, or atleast some pretty mags to look at :D rock on guys :headbang:

REDRT
02-24-2007, 02:40 AM
Frankly AO has got rather boring. Seldom is there anything of interest unless your into the latest death cannon or some quaint stock class marker. Watching the grass grow or the snow fall with an ice cold beer in hand is often more exciting.

trevorjk
02-24-2007, 02:48 AM
Frankly AO has got rather boring. Seldom is there anything of interest unless your into the latest death cannon or some quaint stock class marker. Watching the grass grow or the snow fall with an ice cold beer in hand is often more exciting.

how about sitting in pajama pants that have the words "Horny Toad" while there is a toad sitting on a lilly pad playing a french horn, and scratching my chin? Is that more exciting?

edit - ooooh and im topless http://otep.forumsunlimited.com/style_emoticons/default/eusa_dance.gif you know you want this! http://otep.forumsunlimited.com/style_emoticons/default/elefant.gif

snoopay700
02-24-2007, 02:50 AM
:headbang:
qft

REDRT
02-24-2007, 10:21 AM
how about sitting in pajama pants that have the words "Horny Toad" while there is a toad sitting on a lilly pad playing a french horn, and scratching my chin? Is that more exciting?

edit - ooooh and im topless http://otep.forumsunlimited.com/style_emoticons/default/eusa_dance.gif you know you want this! http://otep.forumsunlimited.com/style_emoticons/default/elefant.gif

Take your ***** day dreams and leave me out of them, thank you. I don't swing that way...

trevorjk
02-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Take your ***** day dreams and leave me out of them, thank you. I don't swing that way...

:cry:

mag_lover05
02-24-2007, 04:39 PM
literacy on the internet?

this is new...

MiniSpdRcr
02-27-2007, 08:32 AM
I too prefer AO...I made some eye covers for 03 Vikings and everyone had something negative to say and nothing positive. They were just prototypes...sheesh.