PDA

View Full Version : *67 for text messaging

silentdeath55
02-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Does anyone know of a way for someone to *67 (block senders phone #) a text message? I got a message from a 1-000-000-0000 yesterday. The content of the text was a phone number (obviously a cell # with area code of where I live but no 1 before it. The fact that the 1 was missing tells me that it was not a computer/automated message and was meant to be sent to me). I think I know what's going on, but I wanted to see if anyone knows of it is possible to *67 a text message first. I think it has to do with a lady. Isn't it weird how they always put the ball in your court and force you to make a move? Anyways......any info will help, thanks!

trevorjk
02-23-2007, 03:40 AM
on cell phones, you can set up your phone to send no information. kind of like blocking other phones from reading your color id.

WaffleBaron
02-23-2007, 11:41 AM
kind of like blocking other phones from reading your color id.

Mines orange.

MANN
02-23-2007, 01:09 PM
some 2 way pagers give a 100000000 number on your caller ID. A guy I work with can send text messages with his 2way. Its like 24.99 mo for just that.

He pranked me saying it was my cell phone company and that my phone was going to be disconnected because I havent paid my bill. etc, etc.

Basicly I dont know how to do it, but I know it can be done. Ill call him and ask how.