PDA

View Full Version : someone needs to make one of these for mags...

don miguel
02-23-2007, 05:14 PM
this is from intimidatorowners.com, but it helps so much because you see the parts in real life, instead of looking at a diagram. I think it would really help people if someone made a real life dis-assembly for mags. there can be one for a classic valve and RT valve.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/devilchaser69/paintball/timmyexploded.jpg

BigEvil
02-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Not a bad idea. Useful post #2 for you young man. :-)

thomas
02-23-2007, 06:50 PM
THE COPMETITION!

here are the rules:
-must take quality picture
-make detailed diagrams (both RT and classic/minimag style valve)
-submit the diagrams in THIS thread to be voted on

AO WILL BE THE JUDGE! of the best diagram. The "prize" is all the credit for the diagram in a new thread, and the rights to make the thread. But mention that it was my idea . The voting will begin on the "ides of march" (I think that's how you spell it).Why start thinking about spelling now? :confused:

ALSO: if anyone is to just create a new thread with thier diagram in it before the diagrams are judged, then you will be shunned by all of AO. Much like yourself? ;)

(PS: I'm not making one)

good luck.cvb

craltal
02-23-2007, 07:08 PM
um doesn't AGD have pdf's located in their tech section of these? you can even click on the part and it takes you to a page describing it and even giving you the AGD part number.

don miguel
02-23-2007, 08:55 PM
um doesn't AGD have pdf's located in their tech section of these? you can even click on the part and it takes you to a page describing it and even giving you the AGD part number.
nope, only animated. they need to have one of these

craltal
02-23-2007, 09:16 PM
WTF? the original one you posted wasn't animated and how on earth would that help anything?

oh wait, i forgot who I was talking to.

thomas
02-23-2007, 09:52 PM
nope, only animated. they need to have one of these :tard:

Try looking past your nose, not surprisingly, AGD saw fit to put all kinds of useful information on their website.

valve parts (http://www.airgun.com/xmag/html/parts.html)

Xmag files (http://www.airgun.com/xmag/html/index.html)

More files (http://www.airgun.com/xmag/html/xtras2.html)

I realize these are professionally done diagrams and don't have the agg appeal of a marker in pieces on someones bedroom floor but, I'll bet most people will find them useful. ;)

ProblemKinder
02-24-2007, 01:24 PM
WTF? the original one you posted wasn't animated and how on earth would that help anything?

oh wait, i forgot who I was talking to.

don miguel's picture isn't animated, that's his whole point. he thinks someone should take a picture of an exploded mag and label all the parts instead of simply drawing pictures of one.

i don't think it's a bad idea at all, if I wasn't afraid that I couldn't put it back together I might do that with my RT Pro. :cool:

don miguel
02-24-2007, 02:31 PM
don miguel's picture isn't animated, that's his whole point. he thinks someone should take a picture of an exploded mag and label all the parts instead of simply drawing pictures of one.

i don't think it's a bad idea at all, if I wasn't afraid that I couldn't put it back together I might do that with my RT Pro. :cool:
THANK YOU! geeze people he has got the idea. Problemkinder, if you mkae a good one you will win the comp.

MANN
02-24-2007, 02:51 PM
THANK YOU! geeze people he has got the idea. Problemkinder, if you mkae a good one you will win the comp.

Why does it need to be a competition. I agree it would be nice to send noobs to a page with real time pics, but there is no need to compete on "Who takes the best pic of a mag on the floor contest". If there is no prize then its not a competition.

I honestly thought your original post was pretty good. As BE stated you now have 2. I wouldn't care to sit down and use 20-30 min of my time taking real time pics, and labeling parts, but a competition?? No.

don miguel
02-25-2007, 11:34 AM
Why does it need to be a competition. I agree it would be nice to send noobs to a page with real time pics, but there is no need to compete on "Who takes the best pic of a mag on the floor contest". If there is no prize then its not a competition.

I honestly thought your original post was pretty good. As BE stated you now have 2. I wouldn't care to sit down and use 20-30 min of my time taking real time pics, and labeling parts, but a competition?? No.
sorry i thought it would be fun to compete for an origional pic. But I'm sorry, I'll delete the comp thing.

KillerOfGiants
02-25-2007, 04:31 PM
funny thing is, you get a timmy with all of those parts(doesnt include o-rings and whatnot) but you'd get a mag that would have like..... 4 labels lol.

commrad
03-06-2007, 09:06 PM
AGD does have exploded views on their site, I looked at one about an hour ago and if you click on any part it takes you to a full page dedicated to that part. it's PDF format and it's not animated