PDA

View Full Version : 68 classic Bounce

cptnmorgan
02-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Hey i bought a 68classic used with a low pressure chamber. Is therer a way to get these things to bounce or walk the trigger or something so i can shoot faster? i heard a ULT makes it sort of possibbble to walk bbut it doesnt shorting the pull i heard? ive bbeen reading up on pneumags but i havent seen one bounce.. i was going to get an RT custo cuz i heard the x valve is reactive/bbounce, bbut the tech guy at automag said it doesnt... anyhelp plzzz..

snoopay700
02-24-2007, 03:28 AM
Hey i bought a 68classic used with a low pressure chamber. Is therer a way to get these things to bounce or walk the trigger or something so i can shoot faster? i heard a ULT makes it sort of possibbble to walk bbut it doesnt shorting the pull i heard? ive bbeen reading up on pneumags but i havent seen one bounce.. i was going to get an RT custo cuz i heard the x valve is reactive/bbounce, bbut the tech guy at automag said it doesnt... anyhelp plzzz..
With my classic valve when i had the velocity too high it bounced and shot two shots with a single trigger. Other than that there's no way to get them to bounce.

cptnmorgan
02-24-2007, 09:38 AM
yea my classic is leaking and i was messingg with it, pulling the trigger and if i squeezed it right it would bounce a couple times. wierd stuff. i was thinkin about tryin to rig up tipmans RT to it sommehow or makeing one.

snoopay700
02-24-2007, 02:53 PM
yea my classic is leaking and i was messingg with it, pulling the trigger and if i squeezed it right it would bounce a couple times. wierd stuff. i was thinkin about tryin to rig up tipmans RT to it sommehow or makeing one.
Yeah, with how their rt works i duno if it would work (bouncing). Anyway, you probably got bounce because your velocity is too high. That might explain the leaking as well.

MANN
02-24-2007, 03:11 PM

OK I am going to try to help......

1. Mags are high pressure guns. They want pressure. They do not work well when there is a lpr on them. Using an Reg on a mag is like sticking a sock in your mouth. It works, but you wont like it.

2. Automags, Minimags, Micromags will not have a reactive trigger (regardless of on/off). There is no way to put a tippmann rt trigger kit on it. That would be similar to me putting My CBR forks on my Blazer. It just isn't gonna happen.

3. Google zak vetter. He made a great explination about making a mag reactive. Its on his website under paintball. Look around its got alot of good info there.

BTW Welcome to AO. :cheers: