02-25-2007, 09:02 AM
http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/paintballhaha654765.wmv

No comments needed.

Chronobreak
02-25-2007, 09:38 AM
http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/paintballhaha654765.wmv

No comments needed.

what about repost... :rolleyes:

it was obviously staged/fake but it was in bad judgement to do so.

SR_matt
02-25-2007, 03:08 PM
even being staged/faked he got hurt. a friend of mine was cleaning a spyder (one of the ones when the spyders with regs had just came out i guess about 2 years ago now) he didnt really understand the idea of a reg and that it would hold air after the tank was off. it just had enough air for one more shot. gun went off, only air hit his eye but he ended up in the ER bleeding from his eye, partialy detached retina, lost preferal vision in that eye.

the danger of just air/co2 seems to have been really down played in the sport espicaly and as a result a lot of problems have started and i can see a lot more problems happening.

-matt

shartley
02-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Idiots, staged or not. My 6 year old daughter came over to see what Mom and Dad were looking at and she said “He didn’t have on his mask!” That tells you something when a SIX YEAR OLD knows that.

trevorjk
02-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Idiots, staged or not. My 6 year old daughter came over to see what Mom and Dad were looking at and she said “He didn’t have on his mask!” That tells you something when a SIX YEAR OLD knows that.

ill trade you a dynaflow for your 6 year old... i need a better tax return ;) you can have her back in 2 weeks. i promise to supply plenty of mcdonalds and beer :cool:

snoopay700
02-25-2007, 07:36 PM
i promise to supply plenty of mcdonalds and beer :cool:
Ah yes, the natural prey of the six year old, it will sometimes get a bit hammered and fat after eating it however...

thecavemankevin
02-27-2007, 09:56 AM
lol
http://dennisjudd.com/albums/funpics/repost.jpg

paintballfiend
02-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Once when I was dryfiring my Spyder I noticed that CO2 was coming out of the feedneck. I look down on the feedneck and fire the marker. :tard: Good thing I didn't hut my eye. The funny thing was that I thought my Spyder was broken. :rofl:

Badmovies.org
02-27-2007, 11:44 AM
People often make the mistake of thinking "it is just shooting air, rubber bands, blank ammunition, etc..." and it bites them. Cannot remember his name (though I remember the theme song from the TV show), but an actor killed himself years ago while playing around with a pistol full of blanks.

Now, you can put a marker firing just air to good use - like the time my wife asked me to do the dusting. Though I perfectly dusted off everything in the living room with my Automag, she has never asked me again. Funny thing, that.

SR_matt
02-27-2007, 02:30 PM
People often make the mistake of thinking "it is just shooting air, rubber bands, blank ammunition, etc..." and it bites them. Cannot remember his name (though I remember the theme song from the TV show), but an actor killed himself years ago while playing around with a pistol full of blanks.

Now, you can put a marker firing just air to good use - like the time my wife asked me to do the dusting. Though I perfectly dusted off everything in the living room with my Automag, she has never asked me again. Funny thing, that.

ya i remember hearing something about that.

chet lee (i probably spelled his name wrong and i think im matching up the right person) got killed during the filming of a movie becasue of something like that. they took live bullets, pulled out the powder and then put the bullets back in to make them look real (note the primer/cap is enough to push the bullet into the barrel) some one pulled the trigger with the "fake bulelts" and lodged a bullet in the barrel. no one checked the gun before the next shot (no pun intended) when they used "blanks" but when the blank shot it was the same as if they had just shot him with a live round.

-matt

emumikey
02-27-2007, 03:14 PM
ya i remember hearing something about that.

chet lee (i probably spelled his name wrong and i think im matching up the right person) got killed during the filming of a movie becasue of something like that. they took live bullets, pulled out the powder and then put the bullets back in to make them look real (note the primer/cap is enough to push the bullet into the barrel) some one pulled the trigger with the "fake bulelts" and lodged a bullet in the barrel. no one checked the gun before the next shot (no pun intended) when they used "blanks" but when the blank shot it was the same as if they had just shot him with a live round.

-matt

I believe it was Jason Lee from "The Crow"

SR_matt
02-27-2007, 04:34 PM
you are probably right, i knwo it was a lee. ery weird since the mirror on his house that was placed somewhere to fix the fing shei (again spelled it wrong) had gottne blown off by a huge storm like a few days before that happened
-matt

Banshee23
02-27-2007, 04:39 PM
I believe it was Jason Lee from "The Crow"

Ummm, it was Brandon Lee, Bruce Lee's son. He died towards the end of filming The Crow.

emumikey
02-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the correction, was so long ago I couldnt remember exactly.

Didn't they use digitized images of his face to complete the film? I think I remember hearing something to that effect.

thecavemankevin
02-28-2007, 08:37 AM
Ummm, it was Brandon Lee, Bruce Lee's son. He died towards the end of filming The Crow.

beat me to it, and you guys know its all because of the curse right?

emumikey
02-28-2007, 08:58 AM
What was the curse? I remember hearing something about that...

That's still one of my favorite movies