PDA

View Full Version : C&C 3 Demo Out

Gitaroo Man
02-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Command and Conquer 3 demo is out now....can be found on fileplanet. Not sure where else. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, though.

personman
02-26-2007, 10:46 PM
I let it download overnight. I played it when I got home from school and I have to say, I was not disappointed :) I havent played a RTS in a long time, but I've been with C&C since the beginning :)

I just wish my computer was a little better so I could fully enjoy the graphics

Archangel Kid
02-27-2007, 04:36 PM
oohhh this is nice. I think I know the next game I'm picking up. I haven't played a halfway decent RTS since brood wars =P I was never into the WC games, although I did play em.

d4m4don3
02-27-2007, 10:22 PM
What about supreme commander. :confused:
Whens that coming out?
I've been looking at that game to justify building a new system. :D

personman
02-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Supreme commander has been out for a bit I think. My friend has it and was playing it at a lan I had a week ago.

d4m4don3
02-28-2007, 08:38 PM
Oh :(

well then its time to cinch up the stomach and break out the pump gun! The other hobby is taking over for a few months. :rolleyes:

tribalman
03-02-2007, 03:35 PM
What about supreme commander. :confused:
Whens that coming out?
I've been looking at that game to justify building a new system. :D

the game runs good on even the minimum specs. sure the fedility(what they call the graphics) is on low, but the game is amazing. the scale is HUGE! plus the dual screen feature is so much fun and awesome! first game to use both screens(that i'm aware of). the only thing i recomend over the minimum specs is instead of having 512, get 1gb of ram.

haven't tried c&c 3 yet. dsl is too slow. any screen shots of people who have played it?

lopxtc
03-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Mmmmm Grace Park :) ... all I needed to know to buy the game when it comes out :)

Aaron

FARMER00
03-03-2007, 12:11 AM
i got a question, is this like the same gameplay and comand and conquer renegade or is it like the origingal comand and conquer gameplay?

personman
03-03-2007, 01:41 AM
i got a question, is this like the same gameplay and comand and conquer renegade or is it like the origingal comand and conquer gameplay?
its a RTS, so it's like the rest of the command and conquer series. renegade was a one-off FPS that wasnt that great.

tribalman
03-03-2007, 02:11 AM
Mmmmm Grace Park :) ... all I needed to know to buy the game when it comes out :)

Aaron
can't forget trisha helfer.
or billy dean williams (wootz) or Michael Ironside!

but it does have the guy that plays Sayer from Lost. :cry: