PDA

View Full Version : Lousy Heros... HD Paintball Video...

Blazestorm
02-27-2007, 04:22 AM
I pop in from time to time...

I filmed this on saturday and edited it sunday and today...

http://www.lousyheros.com/videos/sweetmq.wmv - Medium Quality

High quality will be up tomorrow

Lemme know what you think...

This was filmed with a Canon HV10 and edited in Sony Vegas 7.0... it's a really poor representation of the quality the camera produces... but... you'll see the high quality later... (1280 x 720)

Lenny
02-27-2007, 05:16 AM
That was effin' sweet! :headbang:

Tac-OneFun
02-27-2007, 09:58 AM
yeah, good stuff

i love me some Rise Against. I loved about 30 seconds in when everyone's off the break and there is just tons of paint sailing through the air. Also, when that guy falls over the snake and loses his gun... thats hilarious.

gotta watch your electros in the rain though...

rkjunior303
02-27-2007, 10:10 AM
i'm surprised ESPN didnt do any of their broadcasts in HD -- perfect medium to really showcase the sport.

grEnAlEins
02-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Nice, this was frickin awesome! :headbang:

paintballfiend
02-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Beautiful, just beautiful.

robnix
02-27-2007, 11:56 AM
I pop in from time to time...

I filmed this on saturday and edited it sunday and today...

http://www.lousyheros.com/videos/sweetmq.wmv - Medium Quality

High quality will be up tomorrow

Lemme know what you think...

This was filmed with a Canon HV10 and edited in Sony Vegas 7.0... it's a really poor representation of the quality the camera produces... but... you'll see the high quality later... (1280 x 720)

Nice job on the video. I'm in the area, where do you usually play at?

cyrus-the-virus
02-27-2007, 01:03 PM
That was medium resolution :wow: :wow:

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE :bounce: :hail:

:sleeping:

Chronobreak
02-27-2007, 01:18 PM
i'm surprised ESPN didnt do any of their broadcasts in HD -- perfect medium to really showcase the sport.

agreed.

68magOwner
02-27-2007, 01:54 PM
like I said on pbn, great vid, best I have seen in a long time.

I am going to be fliming/editing some stuff myself again soon (havent done anything since the whole "K3 productions" thing) Hopefully the school will be willing to lend me some of their HD cameras :cool:

RobOpel
02-27-2007, 02:27 PM
Excellent excellent video.

My favorite part was when the guy gets his bandana caught on his hopper lid.

Apart from that and a couple other little slipups, good to see some people playing well, and

not arguing over whatever, even when they got overshot (guy in the snake gets run through

on by 2 or 3 ppl before he gets up and leaves)

Big Boy
02-27-2007, 02:30 PM
NICE VID! Best I've seen in a long time. Awesome music, I love Rise Against.

Loved seeing the guys rocking the AKA, I still shoot my viking so that was nice.

Archangel Kid
02-27-2007, 03:16 PM
That was awesome man, great job. There was only one part that I didn't care for to much was around 6mins you did the movie, blank, movie, blank. I don't know, I just didn't care for it to much seemed like it went on for to long. Other then that I can't wait to see HQ :D

trevorjk
02-27-2007, 03:21 PM
great movie, to muc rise against... and im a huge fan or Rise Against.

other then that, i like most of the simple affects you did on the video.

and it seamed like a lame tourny, not much going on but shooting... or have i just not played a tourny in too long?

Big Boy
02-27-2007, 04:09 PM
great movie, to muc rise against... and im a huge fan or Rise Against.

other then that, i like most of the simple affects you did on the video.

and it seamed like a lame tourny, not much going on but shooting... or have i just not played a tourny in too long?
I agree, there was a lot of standing and shooting. The ground was pretty wet though, maybe that effected it. A lot of their forms looked pretty shoddy IMO as well, but oh well. I saw pretty much zero snap shooting, people just leaving their bodies out too long...maybe that's just the SC player in me... What Div, tournament was this?

UTDragun
02-27-2007, 05:29 PM
im jealous of how honest the players in this vid are, I just came back from a tournament in the rain and the cheating was outrageous. Although this looked like a beginner tournament, it was filmed well.

Im also glad to see other people shooting aka

scion
02-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Waiting for the HD version.

EDIT- I see you have the HD on pbn already, downloading now.

Lupis Fidelis
02-27-2007, 10:24 PM
:headbang:

Sahweeet

:shooting:

:dance:

Blazestorm
02-28-2007, 04:49 PM
http://www.lousyheros.com/videos/sweethq.wmv

Forgot about AO ;)

It's linked to my hotmail account, I use my gmail mainly...

Filmed in Woodland Washington last saturday 2/24/07 ... edited sunday + monday...

I got my bandwidth upgraded to 2 terabytes... shweet... I was at 900 gigs for this month :)

One kid was using a Revenge V2 LE (you might see him for a split second) but other then that...

Most people were having problems w/ paint and hoppers but not the guns...

Desega
02-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Grood jorb!

Blazestorm
02-28-2007, 05:11 PM
And to anyone talking about the "speed" of the games... it's 7man... If you haven't played it... games aren't fast... some are... most aren't...

bryguy27007
02-28-2007, 05:46 PM
I really like the editing in the second song.
It was a very, very nice video.

nate2k191
02-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Great looking vid - what are those little collars on some of the guy's barrels?

SpecialBlend2786
02-28-2007, 06:21 PM
That was awesome man, great job. There was only one part that I didn't care for to much was around 6mins you did the movie, blank, movie, blank. I don't know, I just didn't care for it to much seemed like it went on for to long. Other then that I can't wait to see HQ :D

Yeah, that was the only part I didn't like as well. Nice job!

spectre184
02-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Great looking vid - what are those little collars on some of the guy's barrels?

yeah i was wondering that too.

Also I thought you couldnt go over barricades like that one guy jumped over the snake then was :shooting: point blank. OUCH! Or does it depend on rules for that particular tourny?

geekwarrior
02-28-2007, 09:50 PM
very nice job. :hail:

rkjunior303
02-28-2007, 10:12 PM
yeah i was wondering that too.

Also I thought you couldnt go over barricades like that one guy jumped over the snake then was :shooting: point blank. OUCH! Or does it depend on rules for that particular tourny?

never heard that restriction before.

bryguy27007
02-28-2007, 10:19 PM
never heard that restriction before.

I haven't either, most places I go to you can jump over barricades. Except for when the guy tried to jump over the carwash, then they made us stop. :rolleyes:

Ninjeff
02-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Hey, seriously, This video is fantastic. The editing is better than 99.9% of ALL the pb videos ive seen on youtube, and well....damn near anything else.

Do you have a website with all your work on it? I would love to check out more. :headbang:

Blazestorm
02-28-2007, 10:54 PM
http://www.lousyheros.com/videos/

FPS and FPS2 are probably my better ones... :P

Ninjeff
03-01-2007, 01:24 AM
i watched those two pretty good stuff. I think the new one is best though,

Blazestorm
03-02-2007, 02:52 AM
I'm looking for suggestions... anything at all that you didn't like or thought was bad...

Even if it was a 2 second thing... I want to know...

I may be taking this filming thing a bit more seriously and want all the feedback I can get...

I know the music was overused ;) I had been saving it up. I listen to songs over and over thinking of different ways to edit it in my head... then I go to an event and film... come back and choose the songs I think I can use... :)

Lenny
03-02-2007, 05:13 AM
Well, since your asking for deep critisizm, I would've liked it all to flow better. It was very choppy from song to song, with only a blank screen between.

Maybe you could add some team/ref/spectator commentaries or some reviews of parts of a game or something (like DerDer does ALL the time :rolleyes: )

But really though, I liked it alot.

slasherdan
03-02-2007, 12:12 PM
and not arguing over whatever, even when they got overshot (guy in the snake gets run through on by 2 or 3 ppl before he gets up and leaves)

Usually how it is when all the players actually know each other ..tempers don't get high because it's a given that revenge is acceptable.

Blazestorm
03-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Well, since your asking for deep critisizm, I would've liked it all to flow better. It was very choppy from song to song, with only a blank screen between.

Maybe you could add some team/ref/spectator commentaries or some reviews of parts of a game or something (like DerDer does ALL the time :rolleyes: )

But really though, I liked it alot.

Haha no that's stuff I could use... I honestly just wanted to edit the footage w/ my new camera... I'm still working towards improvements...