PDA

View Full Version : Halo battery mod?

DocRocker
02-27-2007, 10:42 PM
Hey I was just wondering... I know there are links for the EMAG to Revi battery mod and also for the Warp mod... but is there a Emag battery to Halo or other Loader mods?

onedude36
02-27-2007, 10:48 PM
I think you need a voltage regulator for it to work, to run your hopper off of the battery. unless your talking about intellifeed, but there is no needed on a halo. pulses have intellifeed with their rf chip kinda.

DocRocker
02-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Yep, I want to run the hopper off the emag battery. That would be alot in weight savings. I currently run my 12v revi this way and its nice to have the batteries out of the Revi.

I was thinking of upgrading my Emag body to a low rise center feed of somesort. I'm just assuming that my Revi isnt going to beable to keep up with such a short feed neck. I think I would require a new loader to work well to keep up the high rates of fire.

mobsterboy
02-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Yep, I want to run the hopper off the emag battery. That would be alot in weight savings. I currently run my 12v revi this way and its nice to have the batteries out of the Revi.

I was thinking of upgrading my Emag body to a low rise center feed of somesort. I'm just assuming that my Revi isnt going to beable to keep up with such a short feed neck. I think I would require a new loader to work well to keep up the high rates of fire.

do you outshoot your revvi right now?

DocRocker
02-28-2007, 02:53 PM
I occasionally out shoot the revi with the powerfeed. I figure that since the stack of balls is very short in the low rise bodies that I will outshoot the revi alot easier. What do you think.