PDA

View Full Version : Hard time deciding

walleye
02-28-2007, 01:14 AM
I am having a terrible time deciding if I should get a centre fed Tac 1 or a warp fed. I wanna put a spec ops tourney to woodsball stock on it and will not be playing speedball with it. Any feed back will be much appreciated. Thanks

Tao
02-28-2007, 01:28 AM
I am having a terrible time deciding if I should get a centre fed Tac 1 or a warp fed. I wanna put a spec ops tourney to woodsball stock on it and will not be playing speedball with it. Any feed back will be much appreciated. Thanks

Well if you are using a stock (which helps with accuracy) I would go with the warp simply for the clear sighting straight down the body of the gun, instead of having the feed tupe and hopper in the way :cheers:

Oh yeah!!.....GO WARP FEED! :clap:

RvB Caboose
02-28-2007, 02:21 AM
To go with what Tao said. I'd also vouch for the Warp fed Tac-One. Not only can you sight down the barrel, but you can also mount a red-dot sight with no obstructions.

olinar
02-28-2007, 09:19 AM
the warp feed is great but its not for everyone. gives you clear sight on top on lowers the markers profile significantly. if you arent in a hurry i would suggest just picking a warp feed and fit it onto a vert feed, and if you dont like it you can just sell the warp feed. or the other way around, good luck

turbo chicken
02-28-2007, 09:35 AM
you get more versitility with the center feed ... i'd say go all the way with the warp body as long as you have a backup ...