PDA

View Full Version : Pretty slick Q-loader accessory

StygShore
03-02-2007, 08:43 AM
http://rap4.com/paintball/os/tippmann-qloader-sniper-mount-p-2928.html

this is a smart way to connect the Q to an A-5 - lower profile, and holds more paint than those Spec-Ops stack tops you cut down to size.

Styg

EDIT: ahhh the fine print at the bottom - "The kit does not include a q-loader system and is irreversible. To convert your a5 back to the cyclone feed system you must purchase a new right side receiver. "

thecavemankevin
03-02-2007, 08:47 AM
yeah, and if you're right handed it looks like it massivly gets in the way.

FARMER00
03-02-2007, 09:02 AM
yeah, and if you're right handed it looks like it massivly gets in the way.
u mean left handed right? because im right handed and that wouldnt bother me at all, my right hand is on the trigger grip with my left on the foregrip, you have your sides mixed up

StygShore
03-02-2007, 09:16 AM
the assembled pic is at a bad angle, makes it look like the q-pod sits on the gun body, it is actually gapped out pretty good on there so you can fit your hand properly if those pics are to scale.

Styg

Lohman446
03-02-2007, 03:53 PM
The Qloader is the only loader available to feature helical drive technology. It is the fastest, lowest profile, and most upgradeable loader available.

Umm.. how exactly does one upgrade the Q-loader?

buzzboy
03-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Irreversible? Strange, it doesn't look like or say that any body work is nessassary. That would lead me to believe that it is reversible.

aqua_scummm
03-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Umm.. how exactly does one upgrade the Q-loader?
By replacing the Q Pods and and adapter with a warp.... DUH

Temo Vryce
03-03-2007, 09:31 AM
Irreversible? Strange, it doesn't look like or say that any body work is nessassary. That would lead me to believe that it is reversible.

The second and third images on the page show the body. One before modification and one after. There are two part that are projecting out from the body that have been removed in the second picture. This is the irreversible modification that they are referring too. I think that it's pretty slick but they would be better off charging a little bit more and including a modified breach. Instead of having the end user do the modifications.