PDA

View Full Version : Zgriped RT w/ warp vs. Emag?

Maghappy
01-03-2002, 01:34 PM
this is what im inbetween,

1.) keep the gun in my sig

2.) sell it and buy a new/used emag (depending on what i get for it)

3.) get the emag conversion

also how much do you think i could sell the gun in my sig for? just curious, its in great shape like all mags :) post what you think and thanks guyz!:)

a_malfunction
01-03-2002, 03:04 PM
I am in the same boat you are in..... I want an emag, but I just dont know if I could bear to part with my current
Z-microRT w/ warp.

Maghappy
01-03-2002, 03:42 PM
yeah dude, i dont know what to do. right now if i can score 650 somehow im gunna get the emag conversion, but i also need a new tank and stuff. but i LOVE my Zgrip minimag rt. yet i love teh emag, i dont know what to do!? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: im really confused?! :D hehe sorry im smily happy

drake9
01-03-2002, 04:03 PM
if you really want a emag convert it

slateman
01-03-2002, 07:52 PM
If your going to sell it, it might be better to do it before the new Z-grips come out. You'll get more money.

But in my opinion, you shouldn't switch to an emag till you can afford to get a bigger tank. Also, make sure you try out an emag first.

Ultimately, your decision will come down to if you can live without your Z-grip until AGD, maybe, makes one for the Emag.

Just my 2 cents:cool:

Maghappy
01-03-2002, 08:50 PM
i totally agree slateman. i did play with an emag for a good 3hrs when my gun went down. i loved it. i used my tank and a freak. it was really nice :) i just love my z and my gun and i shoot as fast with my gun as i could with the emag cuz i have never really played with an electric gun til then. im big into the RT feel. i hear about lots of poepling going from angels/emags back to RTs, i think for now im gunna stick with my gun unless someone wants a straightup trade. thanks man :) good input :D ;)

DYE-BaLLeR
01-03-2002, 10:10 PM
i would convert it because you alrdy have a retro so u wont have an emag with a stock valve if u convert, and ull luv a warped emag with warp body

Maghappy
01-03-2002, 10:19 PM
one problem now, i dont have 650 but i did *** upon an offer for an emag trade straight up for the gun in my sig minus the tank and revvy and CP, what do u guyz think? fair?

DYE-BaLLeR
01-03-2002, 10:50 PM
i dont really think thats fair on the other guys part, but whatever he wants to do, just check out the gun and make sure it works and wasnt stolen

Maghappy
01-04-2002, 07:53 AM
your right Dye-Baller but... the amount of money i put into my gun was around 1100 or so. wich is the same cost, if not more, than a new emag. both guns are used so its personal preferance. i have seen people do this sort of trade because they arent fans of electronics. matter of facti already got an offer for a trade ;) good shape stock emag vert feed chrome :D thanks guyz