PDA

View Full Version : New I-Reg from Nitro-Duck

StygShore
03-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Got a good price, so I figured I would try one of these out.

This is a 70cu 4500 tank next to an older 45/4500 and a VL Revvy for size comparison.

Weighs in at about 2lbs 9 0z +/-

http://a771.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/l_b3ccbbb88091167b2c53b4c966e656b2.jpg

And yes, I did get the piston set to go along with it so I can have 400, 600, 800, or 1000 output.

Styg

mag_lover05
03-02-2007, 06:31 PM
mmm...nothin like 1000psi into an xvalve ;)

:shooting:

Mercenario
03-02-2007, 07:46 PM
I just picked one up on ebay pretty cheap, let me know how you like it, where did you get the piston kit from?

StygShore
03-02-2007, 07:55 PM
I ordered direct from Nitro Duck

I know the reg and the piston kits have showed up on Ebay as well.

Did you buy a whole system or just the reg?

Styg

Mercenario
03-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Just the reg, the strange thing is that I got it from an ebay seller but it was shipped from nitro duck, so I guess it was someone that works there :confused:

StygShore
03-02-2007, 08:13 PM
not that strange, a lot of companies sell their stuff on ebay - usually be a lot more than 1 up for sale - maybe someone five fingered it for some cash

Styg

buzzboy
03-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Wow, tiny tank. Is it a tuff skin?

Looks great. I can't wait to hear more about them. I guess this is their piece to fit in with the myth and the CP.

StygShore
03-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Tuffskin Luxfer 70/4500 tank - very impressive looking, have to get some air and see how well it hold up to refresh.

I know in the past, my Nitro Ducks didnt have any problem keeping pace with my mags and e-cocker.

you can get color kits too, so you can change the reg body to match your guns... isn't that cute :rolleyes:

These were supposed to be out in Dec, but didnt make it, so they had a late release,and are just starting to show up on the market.

I'm glad they didnt forget about us mag guys on the high end. Anyone got tools to test pistons to see how well the output is regulated?

Styg

LFD92
03-02-2007, 08:24 PM
I know the seller who you bought it from because I bought one from hijm as well (so did going_home). It's the second NitroDuck product I've purchased from him and I had the same thiong happen that you did Psycario. Purchased from him and shipped from NitroDuck.

I just had it switched out onto my tank yesterday so I haven't used it yet.

Why is 1000psi good going into an Xvalve? If it makes a big diference then I'll also buy the piston kit.

Form anyone who's used it, what's the recharge on it like? I know nitroduck has some of the better consistency in the industry, so how does this compare?

lasrsktr
03-02-2007, 09:07 PM
I know the seller who you bought it from because I bought one from hijm as well (so did going_home). It's the second NitroDuck product I've purchased from him and I had the same thiong happen that you did Psycario. Purchased from him and shipped from NitroDuck.

Guys this is a common practice known as Drop shipping... Several companies would not be able to offer the prices they do if they had to keep the item in stock and sitting on their shelves.

going_home
03-02-2007, 09:09 PM

I just had it switched out onto my tank yesterday so I haven't used it yet.

Why is 1000psi good going into an Xvalve? If it makes a big diference then I'll also buy the piston kit.

Form anyone who's used it, what's the recharge on it like? I know nitroduck has some of the better consistency in the industry, so how does this compare?

Mine came from Nitro Duck too.
It looks really cheezy if you ask me. But I cant complain for 45.00 shipped.
It was cheap enough. I stuck it on a 13ci tank and it really looks stupid. :tard:
1000 psi going into an Xvalve doesnt make a huge difference in performance but its enough to be noticeable, especially on an Emag.

Mercenario
03-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Guys this is a common practice known as Drop shipping... Several companies would not be able to offer the prices they do if they had to keep the item in stock and sitting on their shelves.

I understand the concept very well, but coming from ebay puts it in a different level.

going_home
03-03-2007, 01:07 PM
I understand the concept very well, but coming from ebay puts it in a different level.

And what level is that ??????
Just what exactly does your statement mean ?