PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what has happened to freakynaughty?

Phillips
03-03-2007, 02:29 PM
I purchased a Phantom from him aproximatly a month ago and during about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks after he just stopped all communication.

Does anyone know what has happened to him?

Thanks,
Phillips

Phillips
03-06-2007, 01:26 PM
I still hanv't recioeved my Phantom, does anyone know if he has a genuine reason for a lack of communication?

Steelrat
03-06-2007, 01:52 PM
When did he join? Where did he (supposedly) live? Do you have any contact information for him?

smilestyler
03-06-2007, 07:39 PM
I've dealt with him in the past, so I can assume that he isn't likely scamming you.

edit http://www.automags.org/forums/member.php?u=25948
Is this the guy?

Phillips
03-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Yes it is, it's reassuring that he appears to have excellent feedback, I just want the reciept details.

Phillips
03-18-2007, 06:28 PM
I seriously think I am being scammed now, and due to circumstances out of my control i can't get his contact details :mad:

No marker , shipping reciept and no communication.

punkncat
03-18-2007, 06:36 PM
His profile says he is here in Atlanta. That is not far from me, if you want to shoot me some contact info by PM I would be glad to see what I can find out for you.

Paint-Fool
03-18-2007, 11:20 PM
I know this guy we are on the same. I don't know alot about him only see him about twice a year. I'll see if I can get a message to him through our team website. Some of those guys know him alot better than I.

Vyo
03-19-2007, 12:19 AM
I know this guy we are on the same. I don't know alot about him only see him about twice a year. I'll see if I can get a message to him through our team website. Some of those guys know him alot better than I.
Aye.. another team mate .. and yea.. I don't see him but a couple times a year as well (granted, I live 3-4 states away too)

I've got his cell number, but i'm not sure it's current. I'll try and get in touch with him tomarrow and have him get in touch. I know of another guy that's pretty good friend with him, i'll pm as well and see what he can do to get him in touch.

Phillips
03-19-2007, 12:33 PM
Thankyou very much:)

I just want my Phantom :cry:

Vyo
03-20-2007, 12:23 AM
Thankyou very much:)

I just want my Phantom :cry:
Sorry man, ran out of time tonight to give him a ring.. I'll try as soon as I can.

Vyo
03-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Sorry man, ran out of time tonight to give him a ring.. I'll try as soon as I can.
turns out I have an old #.. I'll see if I can get his current number... or some other way to get in touch.

Phillips
03-22-2007, 12:02 PM
Thankyou, I'm never dealing abroad again to much hastle! :p

I have a game this sunday so i'm going to be using a rental haha.

Vyo
03-29-2007, 02:03 AM
sorry.. just haven't had a whole lot of time between sleeping and working to find out whats going on with Freaky.. but.. did see this on another forum was posted yesterday:

Speaking of Freaky, he has used up about 7.5 of his 9 lives. He has been riding a sport bike since his car was totaled some time back. Last night, a woman moved over into his lane and clipped his rear wheel. Freaky and his bike went sprawling. Bike is totaled. Freaky's riding gear is totaled. Fortunately, Freaky was not totaled. He got a bruised leg, but he was working tonight. Oh, the lady who hit him mouthed the words "I'm sorry" as he lay there and...drove off. Freaky got a partial tag number and is hoping to find her. He said he's facing a huge deductible so he really needs to find the low-life that hit him.

the guy just can't catch a break.. I swear.. i'll try him this weekend, assuming I don't forget.

Phillips
03-31-2007, 05:49 PM
This may sound selfish, although to be honest i'm now past careing.
HE has £130 of my hard earnt money and I have nothing to show for it, I wouldn't advise ANYONE to trade with him. It has now got to the stage where I am giving up hope of ever viewing the Phantom I paid for.

Phillips.

t0nnn
03-31-2007, 08:54 PM
I shouldn't even get involved, but give the guy a break dude...my car took a *Poof* on me last summer and i ended up riding my street bike for the remaining months ...got the car fixed and still ride the bike but getting into an accident on one of them is messed up. He's lucky he's still alive and ok, if not you'd probly never get your gun. If he's an honest guy he'll get back to you and get you your gun.

Don't tell people not to do business with him. That's not right, put yourself in the position he's in

Phillips
04-01-2007, 05:27 PM
My grandma died, yet because I was in the proccess of a deal I still made time for the 5 minutes it took me, to get onto the p.c. and contact the person in question.
Yes it is very unfortunate but sympathy doesn't get me anywhere when I have to cancel paintball events.

When I actually recieve any communication from him regarding the deal, then I can alter my statements.

Simple fact is I sent him the money, he hasn't sent me the marker.
Cruel but true and to the point.

t0nnn
04-02-2007, 11:48 AM
your grandmom passing and getting into a street bike accident are 2 TOTALLY different things lol. I'm guessing he is shipping overseas to you. Give it some time, i feel for your side too i've been in that situation and on the other side(recently something i sent usps 'lost' in the mail). The man caught a tough break hopefully you'll hear from him soon.

Desega
04-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Have you ever considered posting this in paintball talk? That's how Brad Nestle was found.

Phillips
05-15-2007, 12:59 PM
Still nothing. It isn't as if I havn't given him a chance, sorry but the feedback won't be positive I have waited long enough, I get the impression I am being scammed.

Because I am.