PDA

View Full Version : does anyone play at boston paintball supply?

don miguel
03-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Since nobody really reads the meet and greet thread, snd this really isn't a meet and greet post, I posted it in paintball talk...

but anyway, does anyone on this forum besides scripto play at boston paintball at all? I know that the Mcarter brown and carter himself (nice guy, I was talking to him today) team plays there alot. But do any of you guys?

rkjunior303
03-03-2007, 10:19 PM
we play the rotations. aside from that, it's too much of a rip-off even though Lori and Anthony are good people.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
03-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Carter himself? The Carter that makes buzzards that is in California?

aqua_scummm
03-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Earon Carter is in Hawaii and makes Carter Buzzards and Comps.

Carter himself in this case is Carter of MCarterBrown.com fame

minimag03
03-04-2007, 12:43 AM
I played at their indoor field once. The guys in the proshop laughed at my mag; I was "out gunned". I shot them later on.

don miguel
03-04-2007, 01:46 PM
so nobody plays thier on a regular basis? I dont think BPS is a rip off.

fox4:
PMI premium paint-60$
entry fee+A.D.A. (not pump)-30$

total- 90$
Boston PBS:
case package= i case field paint (PMI premium)+field entrance+A.D.A.

total- 90$

same price. that's how I calculate it.

LFD92
03-04-2007, 05:35 PM
I play there, but not on a regular basis. My team is 99% scenario players. We have found that indoor really isn't our thing (lining up against members from the New England Hurricanes @ Planet Paintball in Lowell wasn't fun for us for obvious reasons).

We did rent time on the night Thursday the 15th of March for us and other members of our Fire Department and their families to play. We debated about just renting the field outright, but we didn't want nonplayers to get boned on the price and scare them away.

Not that I think anyone will be there from here, especially those still in school and it being a school night, but I will be the one with the all black ULE'd mag.

And yes, we will be wearing our Custom "Mass Casualty" classic camo jerseys from Animal Paintball.

Pacifist_Farmer
03-04-2007, 07:55 PM
so nobody plays thier on a regular basis? I dont think BPS is a rip off.

fox4:
PMI premium paint-60$
entry fee+A.D.A. (not pump)-30$

total- 90$
Boston PBS:
case package= i case field paint (PMI premium)+field entrance+A.D.A.

total- 90$

same price. that's how I calculate it.

Must be my night to pick on Don.

fox 4:
entry (includes ADA):$25
BYOP (seconds paint on actionvillage.com):$25 per case

thats $50 in my book.

Last time I was at Fox4, I played pump, it cost me 15 dollars, plus 2 for a hotdog. I paid more in gas getting there.

fullofpaint
03-04-2007, 09:05 PM
I played there once it wasalright but I think I'd rather play at APE or planet, cheaper prices and competition is till good. I think this summer I'll be there though cause I'm taking a workshop at BU over the summer,so I might hang out on Fridays and play

jenarelJAM
03-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Geeze, $90 is high.

Shooting a case, it costs me around $65. $20 for admission, $10 for all day air, $30-35 a case, depending on availability, tax, etc.

Pump, it's $20 admission, maybe $5 air(co2 is annoyingly expensive), and ~$8 paint. So $33 total.

Empyreal Rogue
03-06-2007, 12:18 AM
Don't think anyone's playing there now. :P