PDA

View Full Version : Q-loader question ?

Bartman
03-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Hey all,

I was wondering if the Q-loader used the same size hose as a warp feed?

I f anybody knows I would love to find out.

Bartman

jenarelJAM
03-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Never used a warp feed, but I believe so?

I think the qloader hose is "stiffer," but I'm not 100% sure about that either.

Both are the correct inside diameter for paintballs though... :rolleyes:

Thanna
03-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Well. The O-rings used to hold the hose to their respective sockets are different. The hoses are not quite the same. What jenarelJAM said is true bout the hoses. I ended up using electrical tape to secure the hoses and that seems to work fine.

ta2maki
03-06-2007, 01:46 AM
Q-Loader uses a thicker hose than the warp. The grooves are larger and o-rings to hold the hoses in are thicker. Stiffness wise, both are similar(q-loader vs. cheap warp hose). The inside diameters are the same. So you can use the warp hoses in a qloader, but you can't use a q-loader hose in a warpfeed. The premium warp hose is super flexible, but its heavier due to the metal wire support.

From the top:
Warpfeed premium
Warpfeed cheap
Q-Loader
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v90/cupnoodles/Paintball/PICT8288.jpg

Thanna
03-06-2007, 02:29 AM
Where did you pick up the premium warpfeed hose? Those are the first time I've seen those around :bounce:

ta2maki
03-06-2007, 02:56 AM
AGD store. Technically, it's called the super hose. It's really flexible and stretches quite a bit.

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=459&categoryID=19
As you can tell, the photo shown on the site is wrong.

Bartman
03-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Hey guys thanks for the info, I guess I need to pick up a some of this super hose and some q-hose to do my tests with.

Have a good one,

Bartman

phizz
03-07-2007, 12:58 AM
I have interchanged my warp hose on the q-loader with no problems but have never tried a q-loader hose on my warp... don't see why it wouldn't work though.