PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Pin Question

Chrishew09
03-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Has anyone ever tried to drill and tap the trigger pin on there Emag and use a pin like the sear pin?
I dont like the press in pin that AGD uses, I have replaced my Emag trigger with a TL-63 and I was thinking about buying a Tunablade to replace that. But I remember when I replaced my stock trigger thinking, "its going to suck if I have to do this again".

flyingpootang
03-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Before you drill/tap your emag frame I would order the tuna trigger and make shure the axle pin fits.

p8ntbal4me
03-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Has anyone ever tried to drill and tap the trigger pin on there Emag and use a pin like the sear pin?
I dont like the press in pin that AGD uses, I have replaced my Emag trigger with a TL-63 and I was thinking about buying a Tunablade to replace that. But I remember when I replaced my stock trigger thinking, "its going to suck if I have to do this again".

I got a gun from Going Home today that has the Logic frame on it.

I havent taken the guns apart to lube yet, but the Logic trigger "feels" like a bearing trigger and it uses a push pin.

I picked up another gun from GH, which has the intelli-frame w/ push pin on it.
The trigger is smooth. I dont know if your just trying to do away with the push pin concept, but there is a frame out there that does this.

I cant think of the name and version of it,.... Im a bit drunk. :cheers:

Chrishew09
03-06-2007, 07:34 AM
I am looking to do this for my Emag.. (no other frame) :p

I just like the idea of using and allen key vs. pressing in a pin.

I was looking online for the right pin to use, like the sear pin, but I dont know what they are called. Does anyone know the exact mechanical name for a pin like this?