PDA

View Full Version : Read this if you know Challenge Park in Joliet

mountaindud
01-03-2002, 04:33 PM
Anybody got a good strategy for one of the fields at Challenge Park? Somebody start a disscussion I'm bored.

Shaft
01-03-2002, 08:20 PM
Get there early when its less crowded. Hah!
Really I have no strategy. I get shot from anywhere.

For Bedlam I noticed that momentum occurs on the side along the bus road. As long as only a couple players hold the opposite side down.

mountaindud
01-03-2002, 11:17 PM
One thing I do for Wastelands is if you are on the left side (when you enter the field it's on your left). The trick is to have two people go right and then do a u-turn along the perimeter and have everyone else on defense. The other team will have their side to you or even better they'll have advanced and you will end up behing them. This works extremely well if you could understand what I just said. You can do this on the other side if you mirror the directions..

damageinc54
01-04-2002, 02:06 AM
I cannot help you. I have only played the tournament fields. I still want to try out the themed fields, I have just not had a chance.

Vulcan1985
06-18-2002, 10:12 AM
Hi, well id have to say if your playing bedlam and no matter what side you start on, always send your fastest runners down to the fire house, if you take the walk send your fastest to the fire house and stop 1 or 2 people alittle before it at a car and lay into vasko video so no one gets through, if you start close side, take that and fex ex. on armageddon, unless you have a shocker, impulse, or a bushmaster, stall the h*ll out of the towers, keep low and work the tape lines, and for got sakes stay out of the center. for jungle send your fastest people all the way to the center and get the dang idle, get back and take a large scale group of people around the top side, put your best in the front, and about 4 or 5 in the back to protect the guy that carries the idle, put that guy about center. for wastelands take the top side of the feild and try and get to the white van, if you go bottom work the tapelines. for fortcourage, if your the cowboys work the towers on the bottoms and the tops. if your the indians be agressive, you will never win sitting back longballing at the fort. get a group of guys and charge the corners of the fort. there is a blind spot if you hit it just right you can shoot out the towers. dont sit back and wait, please for the love of god. just charge it and win.
if you have any other questions just email me at Vulcan1985@aol.com or im me
please ad in the subject that its something about cpx or it will be deleted