PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye Computer Game

Automagsam
03-06-2007, 10:46 PM
Yeah me and Snoopay700 had been joking about this, but someshould develope a game, whether it be a computer arcade or really detailed. But it should be like a Tom Kaye adventure game lol where Tom goes and using his paintball guns he fends people off while trying to find dinosaur bones or something, then he could like find the pieces to his telescope. Lol Or as some one mentioned in the other thread I got a better title :"Tom Kaye and the Quest for the titanium valves " But Honestly I challenge someone to make this game, itd be funny, but I bet you could make it the official AO game, and so many people would download it and play it lol. I Know I'd totally play a Tom Kaye computer game, itd be awesome! If someone can rise to the challenge please let us know lol.

AGD
03-07-2007, 01:02 AM
They made a computer game on Shatners website for the first Shatnerball and I was one of the targets. It would be great if someone could get that in downloadable form.

AGD

SpecialBlend2786
03-07-2007, 03:37 AM
Anyone remember the automag comic?

iambored
03-07-2007, 05:53 AM
^if that game is still on the shatner site and I had the url I could more than likely take the game off the site and archive it in winRAR.

t0nnn
03-07-2007, 07:07 AM
There's this paintball game called digital paintball. It's a game based off of CS (counter-strike), but i used to have a program where you could make your own maps, textures, and alot of other stuff, but i'm not sure where you could tie a story line into it. That part i don't know how to do