PDA

View Full Version : MSV-1 v. MSV-2

DaFin
03-06-2007, 11:21 PM
Getting ready to do the Pneu...

There are posts here saying the the MSV-2 will have a lighter trigger pull. Is the lighter pull because of the lever on the MSV-2? When installing, should that level be removed? Is the only difference between the MSV-1 and 2 only the lever so there is a trade off of trigger travel versus the amount of force required?

What say you? And all the gorey detail you can explain in is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

p8ntbal4me
03-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Getting ready to do the Pneu...

There are posts here saying the the MSV-2 will have a lighter trigger pull. Is the lighter pull because of the lever on the MSV-2? When installing, should that level be removed? Is the only difference between the MSV-1 and 2 only the lever so there is a trade off of trigger travel versus the amount of force required?

What say you? And all the gorey detail you can explain in is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I havent done this yet,... I went straight to the EP route due to testing of my kit.

But I know from other posts why you use the lever and why not to.

The lever actually decreases the trigger pressure required to put the operation in motion.

Try to get the pin you are using to connect the trigger to the lever as far up to the top as you can. From information on other posts, this is the way to go if you want light and the ability to walk the trigger.

If you havent done so already, watch Pneumaggers How-To video. I used it to help me with my EP kit ram install when using the MPA3.

DaFin
03-07-2007, 12:20 AM
If you havent done so already, watch Pneumaggers How-To video.

Link? I've poured all over this forum for the past few days and did not see any how to vids.

p8ntbal4me
03-07-2007, 12:31 AM
Link? I've poured all over this forum for the past few days and did not see any how to vids.

Ask and you shall receive!

Pneumaggers Video (184 megs) (http://www.fusionowners.org/pneumag/pneumag_how_to_large.wmv)

Pneumaggers Video (18.5 megs) (http://www.fusionowners.org/pneumag/pneumag_how_to_small.wmv)

No offence man,.. but type the word "pneumag" in the search bar and a SLEW of links show up.

Try that and just read all the posts. Lots to get from the AO on this one.

DaFin
03-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the links.