PDA

View Full Version : nitro

natedogg
01-03-2002, 05:14 PM
whaat other parts do i need for nitro?...im gettin a 3k flatline...i know i need a bottom line but what else?

Xzion
01-03-2002, 05:45 PM
All you really need is hoses and fittings to get the air from your output hole on your tank, to the input hole into your valve, might also want to get a gas through foregrip to minimize the lengths of hose needed, or just run a line directly just like I did with mine. You can see pics of how I set up the hose on my 'mag at the link below my sig, though my method is rather simplistic, but really the only way I could get the line to my valve :D

natedogg
01-03-2002, 06:10 PM
where can i get one of those gas through for grips?...i already have a vert adapter and all the other hoses....do they have gas through grips for nitro?

PowderdToastMan
01-03-2002, 06:42 PM
Yes, you can use a gas through fore-grip with your nitrotank, but if your using hpa you shouldent need one, if you want one you could go to paintballgear.com, they usually have good prices.

PyRo
01-03-2002, 06:44 PM
The leanth of your line doesn't matter, and you don't need a forgrip, its only if you want one. If you want, you can get a gas through forgrip that screws into the vert adapter, or one that replaces the vert adapter.

natedogg
01-03-2002, 06:58 PM
cool thanks for the replies....i love ren and stimpy!..they never play it anymore

PowderdToastMan
01-03-2002, 10:06 PM
aint it a shame :(

[NA]WARLORD
01-04-2002, 01:02 PM
you could also put a fore grip on without running air to it. Just get a screw in fore grip and run air from tank to valve and bypass grip all together........