PDA

View Full Version : AO factory team?

don miguel
03-07-2007, 03:01 PM
does anyone besides me think that an AO factory team would be cool? There could be a small team for every state that there are AO'ers and the teams could rep AO. They woulden't have to nessesarily shoot mags, but it would be cool to wear the jerseys.

cyrus-the-virus
03-07-2007, 03:05 PM
They would have to shoot mags, otherwise it would be pointless.

"Yeah AGD markers are the best but we arn't shooting them"

great mesage....

aqua_scummm
03-07-2007, 03:08 PM
haha you tool

don miguel
03-07-2007, 03:10 PM
They would have to shoot mags, otherwise it would be pointless.

"Yeah AGD markers are the best but we arn't shooting them"

great mesage....

Well buddy, if you READ my post I clearly said they dont have to "nessisarily" shoot mags. Meaning, not everyone has to shoot a mag. There are people on this forum who don't shoot mags believe it or not. I shoot one, but not everyone has to. Plus I said an AO factory team, meaning THIS FORUM. I didn't say an AGD factory team now did I?

Cow hunter
03-07-2007, 03:11 PM
haha you tool
Well said

aqua_scummm
03-07-2007, 03:11 PM
AO doesn't have a factory?

SpecialBlend2786
03-07-2007, 03:20 PM
AO doesn't have a factory?

Nope, the british burned it down on August 24th, 1814.

robnix
03-07-2007, 03:22 PM
They woulden't have to nessesarily shoot mags, but it would be cool to wear the jerseys.

In other news, I heard next year the Ferrari F1 team will be driving Red Cars with Porsche engines...

RabidFuzzle
03-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Well buddy, if you READ my post I clearly said they dont have to "nessisarily" shoot mags.

Oh and learn how to spell before you attempt to argue.

Fuzz:bounce:

Archangel Kid
03-07-2007, 03:58 PM
does anyone besides me think that an AO factory team would be cool? There could be a small team for every state that there are AO'ers and the teams could rep AO. They woulden't have to nessesarily shoot mags, but it would be cool to wear the jerseys.

I honestly don't know why you haven't given up yet.

Lohman446
03-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Well buddy, if you READ my post I clearly said they dont have to "nessisarily" shoot mags. Meaning, not everyone has to shoot a mag. There are people on this forum who don't shoot mags believe it or not. I shoot one, but not everyone has to. Plus I said an AO factory team, meaning THIS FORUM. I didn't say an AGD factory team now did I?

We had no clue what "nessisarily" meant.

That would be an AO team - AO does not have a factory and already has a team. Its called Team AO, it gets together once or twice a year - and don't get involved.

Chronobreak
03-07-2007, 04:18 PM
We had no clue what "nessisarily" meant.

That would be an AO team - AO does not have a factory and already has a team. Its called Team AO, it gets together once or twice a year - and don't get involved.

lohman is the team Captain

PM him for any questions or for tryout dates :D

SummaryJudgement
03-07-2007, 04:21 PM
I'm sure he meant an "owners" team. Remember the Rainmaker owners team that only had a few guys playing with them.......

banana :dance:

Lohman446
03-07-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm sure he meant an "owners" team. Remember the Rainmaker owners team that only had a few guys playing with them.......

Yep. Last Team AO event I ended up using my Minion, we were getting destroyed. It didn't help much.

/Poor planning on that one
//No "class" divisions, we played really good teams

Archangel Kid
03-07-2007, 04:26 PM

Psst... He doesn't know what he means and neither do we. /whisper

Chronobreak
03-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Yep. Last Team AO event I ended up using my Minion, we were getting destroyed. It didn't help much.

/Poor planning on that one
//No "class" divisions, we played really good teams

was that when the DM chopped up a storm? :rofl:

Lohman446
03-07-2007, 04:34 PM
was that when the DM chopped up a storm? :rofl:

Nope, that was the Team AO competing in an open class tournament in Illinois in 2006. The DM incident was OGD 2005. I'm going to look around for a rookie 2007 event.

tech-chan
03-07-2007, 04:42 PM
(in a sweet little boys voice)Can I play with you guys? Please?!

Desega
03-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Ever heard of AGD Pride? They don't play anymore but they were a factory team. That's as close as AO is going to get.

FARMER00
03-07-2007, 05:41 PM
well thats stupid considering that the main reason we would have a team is to advertise for mags, so if somone was shooting a dm and shocker it wont do much for mags unless people can actually see them perform

Paintchucker
03-07-2007, 06:00 PM

You and your local mag buddies could just buy AO Jerseys and be AO TEAM "soulthtown" ...

cyberave68
03-08-2007, 07:30 AM
OK let me get this straight? An AO factory team Ok not he best try at a name but still a decent idea. But if you have an AO team that doesn't shoot mags??? WTF??? I thought AO meant AUTOMAGS.ORG. Not bring your gun X to OUR gun club or team as may be????

Aggravated Assault
03-08-2007, 08:32 AM

Maybe it was that "bad Karma" for not using a mag.... :D

Lohman446
03-08-2007, 08:48 AM
AO is about AO, not the marker - its one of Team AOs rules

Aggravated Assault
03-08-2007, 01:11 PM
AO is about AO, not the marker - its one of Team AOs rules
I know :) We could of used all the karma we could have got tho... :D

hitech
03-08-2007, 07:02 PM
I know many of you don't like don miguel, but his post was a reasonable idea. You're just flaming him because you don't like him. That makes you look bad, at least I think so... :mad:

captian pinky
03-08-2007, 07:21 PM
i find it funny ao doesnt have a factory to have a team

agd has a factory to have a team but because we are afraid of smart parts may sew us if we beat there team hahaha

Paintchucker
03-08-2007, 07:33 PM
AO Factory Team, sponsored by TheMagSmith, Tunamart, Luke's Customs, DeadlyWind, etc.

ROFLMAO... It could be our own little forum joke.

Everyone should enter local tournaments as AO Factory Team and see how many people ask about it.

:rofl:

spaz66777
03-09-2007, 09:52 AM
AO Factory Team, sponsored by TheMagSmith, Tunamart, Luke's Customs, DeadlyWind, etc.

ROFLMAO... It could be our own little forum joke.

Everyone should enter local tournaments as AO Factory Team and see how many people ask about it.

:rofl:

now thats a half way decent idea. I think that would be funny. The Ao factory team. AO memebers everywhere did that and started winning then that would make a name for it. It's like free addvrtising. I could cause a mass movement or just make people look at us funny for shooting dinos.

Rudz
03-09-2007, 10:10 AM
i may have dm blocked, but i read his post while on my vacation, and ao doesnt need a "factory team" every state has there own group of players, here in california we have a socal group and a norcal group, and lately we have been meeting up and playing, and yes we have been asked if w were sponsored by agd, lol.

MANN
03-09-2007, 10:22 AM
i may have dm blocked, but i read his post while on my vacation, and ao doesnt need a "factory team" every state has there own group of players, here in california we have a socal group and a norcal group, and lately we have been meeting up and playing, and yes we have been asked if w were sponsored by agd, lol.

Your back :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance:

Mongoose
03-09-2007, 12:39 PM

Sorry but i gotta ask: HOW OLD ARE YOU!!!!!
And do you ever think about making a point or just type random stuff

Mongoose
03-09-2007, 12:40 PM
In other news, I heard next year the Ferrari F1 team will be driving Red Cars with Porsche engines...
LOL :rofl: