PDA

View Full Version : more Emag problems

pulserifle99
03-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Ok guys, i think i really messed up my gun. In an effort to make my gun work in manual mode with a fireblade trigger i have seriously screwed up. Ok so i opened the grip frame so i can look at the little trigger rod that sticks out the back of the trigger, and to see if maybe i would be able to adjust it from there. I could not. so i took the gun apart and took out the sear and plunger assembly. But to do that i also unnecessarily unscrewed the little bolt that holds the solenoid in place. Ok so i adjust it and put everything back together, air it up, switch to manual mode, and than pull the trigger. It shoots but then starts leaking like crazy out of the bolt, because it did not reset. So i try to push it back to reset it and it wont move back, so i then degas the gun. I try it again and it does the same thing! :confused:

So then i decide to put the trigger sear rod back to where i found it, but during disassembly i find that with the field strip screw out, the valve wont come out. So then i take the body apart and see that the on/off pin is out farther than the body and therefore not allowing it valve to come out. So i push on the pin with my finger and i feel a lot of resistance, but am able to push it in far enough to allow me to move the valve out. But when i get the valve out the on/off assembly shoots out of the gun.

And so i put it all back and it happened again, so then degassed the gun and now i notice that when i pull the trigger in emode with the safety on it makes the click like it is supposed to, but when i lean it on its side it makes multiple clicks until i let go of the trigger. but it works just fine when the gun is right side up.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do?? Thanks

athomas
03-08-2007, 01:22 PM
You have the full auto problem. Reverse the solenoid wires and it should go away.

With the solenoid and sear in place, the sear assembly should move freely without restriction. Make sure everything is straight.