PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed Right or Warp Feed Left...

Paintchucker
01-03-2002, 06:35 PM
I currently have an RT Pro with a Powerfeed left mainbody. I got a warp feed for Christmas and currently have the feeder tube going from the warp, between the trigger frame and foregrip around to the other side for the connect to the powerfeed.

This makes the hose a little longer than if I had a powerfeed right/warp left mainbody, but those connections look so tight that many people have ended up running the hose through their hopper body.

I guess my question is: What is the downside of leaving it setup like it is, other than I have some extra balls in my feeder hose???

AGD
01-03-2002, 10:10 PM
No downside it's just not as tight. AGD

Tim Jacobitz
01-06-2002, 08:06 PM
there is no down side if you are comfortable with it. Plus you have more ready to go.

Xzion
01-07-2002, 12:41 AM
another option is to use the powerfeed adapter and run the warp hose into the top of your powerfeed left and have it feeding in the same manner as a gravity fed loader, presuming you dont mind the adapter there.

PRO_Ski101
01-07-2002, 06:55 AM
OK,u said that ppl have ran the hose ??THROUGH?? the hopper.Is there a way of not doing that with a WF left body?

Tim Jacobitz
01-07-2002, 10:09 AM
pro you can doit with any body but it involves drilling a hole through the hopper body big enough for the warp feed hose to fit through. This allows you to have hopper and warp closer to the gun thus lowering the profile.

Potatoboy
01-07-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Paintchucker
I currently have an RT Pro with a Powerfeed left mainbody. I got a warp feed for Christmas and currently have the feeder tube going from the warp, between the trigger frame and foregrip around to the other side for the connect to the powerfeed.

I have the *Exact* same setup you're describing, actually if you do some creative bending and trimming of the hose you can get a pretty ticht setup. I'd show you mine but the webhost I have the pictures up on is acting a littls silly right now. When I get home I'll take a picture or two of just my warp hose situation. Maybe that will give you a few ideas.

Paintchucker
01-07-2002, 01:37 PM
I was playing with it a little this weekend. Unfortunately, it rained on Sunday here in Atlanta, so I didn't get to go field test it.

Our guns are pretty close. I have serial # 172 !!!