PDA

View Full Version : Just a heads up, Ebay stuff.......

SummaryJudgement
03-08-2007, 08:54 PM
I've seen a surprising amount of mag stuff on EBay the last couple of days: hyper frames, an autoresponce :shooting: , lots of hard to find barrels, parts kits, the pinkish acid wash x-mag someone else mentioned earlier this week, and other odds and ends.

This isn't a plug for me, as I have nothing for sale on Ebay. Just FYI.......... :)

Tao
03-09-2007, 12:17 AM
I've seen a surprising amount of mag stuff on EBay the last couple of days: hyper frames, an autoresponce :shooting: , lots of hard to find barrels, parts kits, the pinkish acid wash x-mag someone else mentioned earlier this week, and other odds and ends.

This isn't a plug for me, as I have nothing for sale on Ebay. Just FYI.......... :)

Yeah...I got myself a Z gripped RT out of this inflow of stuff :dance:

PumpMag
03-09-2007, 01:27 AM
I said it before and I'll say it again...........

The Return of the Automag continues! :headbang:

aqua_scummm
03-09-2007, 03:48 AM
How much did the hyperframe go for? I am getting a hyperframed mag, and I don't want an electro frame

Chaos_Theory!
03-09-2007, 05:32 AM
I said it before and I'll say it again...........

The Return of the Automag continues! :headbang:

Theres no "Return of the Automag" if tons of people are selling their mag stuff, itd be the exact opposite.....

p8ntbal4me
03-09-2007, 05:57 AM
Im telling you guys,... I want SOOOOOO badly to get invited to a pickup game, slide under the radar with my mag,.. flip it into my nice little "EPMD" mode :D <--- u'll have 2 see it to appreciate it, and rip some faces!

I serioulsy went to bed 2 night ago dreaming about it. (it was more of a nap for 3 hours)

Mags on the mind just before shut eye is a wonderful thing.

turbo chicken
03-09-2007, 09:05 AM
130.00 for the autoresponse ... i just put mine up!!! The loosers need to bid on mine :D