PDA

View Full Version : Paintball family Finally complete?

phizz
03-08-2007, 08:55 PM
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/3/6621012589.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4936192)

Okay I think I have basically bought all the markers I want now. I sold my x-mag, Karta, and Dallara bodies to pay off bills... well kinda I did end up buying the emag but still I love the collection I have now.

The 04 freestyle is the only one I actually bought new and it just came back from repair today I can't wait to try it out.

The 4 PGP's were bought by my dad new, actually there is five but one needs a new seal and is in pieces. I think he bought them in the late 80's and he owned a wrecking yard in Calgary Alberta Canada and thats where we used to play.

Got a black pnewmatic micromag, need to work on repositioning the firing arm but it works fine as is.

The blue splash micromag, my first mag.

and the others 04 viking because I have heard so much good about them. an E-orralce because I just love my friends nightkast but don't love the orracle as much for some reason. and the other stuff... not much to say about them.

SummaryJudgement
03-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Paintball in a private wrecking yard with lots of PGPs sounds like loads of fun :)

Not bad collection :clap:

Cow123
03-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Emag
Orracle
Freestyle

I envy you. :mad:

mag_lover05
03-08-2007, 09:14 PM
wana sell a PGP?

very nice collection
:shooting:

LFD92
03-08-2007, 09:42 PM
wana sell a PGP?

very nice collection
:shooting:

Along those same lines, I'd buy the Nelspot :D

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
03-08-2007, 09:47 PM
My family

Electronic: 03 Viking (getting a new robtown valve, MM, and SCM)
Mech: xvalve Chimera Ule, Dallara rail
Pump: Carter Buzzard Trifade
Loaner: tipp98c

Sometime in the future looking to get a hybrid (emag)
or possibly making my mech in to a Pneu
Dunno yet!

Other than my loaner, All the companies I support are smaller and have great service with great supporter/fans!

phizz
03-08-2007, 09:51 PM
YEs loads of fun at the wrecking yard, though very painful. So many places to hide it was easy to get hot a car length or car width away, and when you are about 12 that hurts!

And sorry nothing for sale (well maybe the viking), still go out with the pgp's and the nelspot for pump games with friends.