PDA

View Full Version : Micromag/X-Valve question...

Chylder
03-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Hey guys, i've had an old 68 Micromag for a few years and after reading all the great posts about the X-Valve and that crazy Lv10 and then throw in some more teasers like the ULE trigger pull kit well... I'm just not satisfied with my marker as it is anymore. Don't get me wrong, she shoots like a dream and with my 16" All American barrel it's so quiet that I was playing a night game last October and got within 10' of people and they had NO idea where my shots were coming from. :D

I may get a new body down the road but right now the black body with purple/blue/green streaks like lightning crossing the body is good enough and the body is cocker threaded which I love. But what I need to know is if I order an X-Valve will I be able to drop it into my Micromag body just as easy as if I had a Mag body? Sorry if this has been posted already by someone else but I couldn't find it if it has.

Greg2230
03-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Yep, It will just drop into any body except the Classic Rt. Anything else will work perfectly. Any pics of your gun? I sounds pretty nice. Good luck

Chylder
03-08-2007, 11:56 PM
No pics at this time however I will post some after I get all my new parts installed. I'm planning on a new 2-piece All American 14"barrel, X-Valve with Lv10 (Black), new grips (of which I've seen some nice rubber ones and a really sexy wood grip kit), a drop forward and new cover for my tank which is just a Pure Energy 48-3000 for now and I've got a good old Revolution hopper that works fine for me

Nick E
03-09-2007, 06:37 PM
Centerfeed or offset feed? That sound very close to another members micromag, which is hella sexy. And you'll love the x valve, it's really nice.

hockeyhawk77
03-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Here's my setup:
Micromag off set feed
x-valve
lvl 10
ULT
Intelliframe
AGD gas thru front grip
J&J Edge kit
CP unimount
Nitroduck Plasma HP 4500

X-valve drops staight in. I got my x-valve and lvl 10 AND ULT all at the same time so I had to tune it but it's fantastic now.

Chylder
03-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Mine's off-set as well. And now after reading up on more stuff another addition is I'm now getting the SP Max-flo Micro regulator for my tank as that'll fix some shoot-down as well as get me a drop forward and a on/off for my tank. I've read nothing but good about that piece of hardware.

Coralis
03-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Cant ever have to many micro mags on the field

http://home.earthlink.net/~solrocoralis/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/hypermicro.jpg