PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back Rudz :-)

BigEvil
03-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Sup? I heard you were famous now and too good for us. Can I have an autograph?

d4m4don3
03-09-2007, 01:47 PM
LOl, He's at work, you know he'll see this tonight. Gives us folks here ample time to brace ourselves for the coming storm! :D

Welcome back Rudz! :cheers:

zazzoo
03-09-2007, 01:52 PM
He's not famous he is just not aloud withing 20 feet of Tag or Tag's website :p

geekwarrior
03-09-2007, 01:55 PM
ralph...this buds for you :cheers:

StygShore
03-09-2007, 01:56 PM
infamous.... more like it...

and I'm sure he gets this on his cell phone

Styg

robnix
03-09-2007, 02:05 PM

Should we start an official Rudz deathpool now?

BigEvil
03-09-2007, 02:29 PM
http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/normal_Famous%20Rudz.jpg

BigEvil
03-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Should we start an official Rudz deathpool now?

Nah, more likely a 'bail fund' :D

robnix
03-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Nah, more likely a 'bail fund' :D

Poor rudzy!

Rudz
03-09-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm at work, but yeah I get internet on my sidekick, lol thanks guys

SummaryJudgement
03-09-2007, 03:48 PM
What happened?! Did he punch a TAG exec or something?

EDIT:
Just posted number 666 :headbang:

geekwarrior
03-09-2007, 03:51 PM
What happened?! Did he punch a TAG exec or something?

no, TAG just fails at the internets

Rudz
03-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Ill be singning autographs at hb nppl, ill be in the booth with APE electronic, btw geek you coming with us?

dIVEANX
03-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Rudz is my hero LOL

skriptal
03-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Ralphs Tall Tale

Our first tall tale is from our friend Ralph Uriarte in Riverside California. Also known as RUDZ and RUDZY on line.

Ralph has never done business with us nor has he ever actually spoke with anyone from my company. Ralph had the opportunity to actually make up lies about my company and by doing so became King of the Idiots for almost 2 days. What Ralph did not realize is that even on the internet you cannot just make up stuff about a company and get away with it. This is called slander and defamation of character which is a really big word for Ralph. I am sure where Ralph works he sees big words like that all the time but usually has someone close by that can tell him what they mean. Unfortunately on the internet Ralph is alone.

Ralph decided to make a 2 front assault on us. The first attack was based on our pre-orders for the emag/xmag boards. His biggest issue was that we would not offer refunds to those that asked for them. Ralph was wrong. Every person on the preorder list was given a full refund when they asked for it. They were then told that even though they asked for a refund they could have the board at the original cost when it was released. WOW. Ralph should have taken the time to actually call us on this one instead of listening to people that did not even do business with us. Most of these people were trying to support some software upgrade that was released for the stock board. It seems that a developer took it upon himself to offer this software upgrade along with the actual code and the ability to flash it on the boards themselves. These once loyal people then gave away his code for free to all of their buddies. Bad Bad Automag people. The developers customer loyalty is a rare treat to behold.

Ralphs second attack was to make everyone believe that we were the actual people that did the Devil Mags. He went on the tell his loyal idiots that we were the ones that had the money AND the guns. Yes, it appears Ralph completely made this one up. He had no proof of this nor had he even visited our shop in Dalton to verify this. He had no proof because this is not true at all. We simply did the machining for Devils Den and provided them with the electronics. We never had any of the money and only saw the bodies when they came here for milling. Why would Ralph use his massive investigative skills to come to this conclusion?

When Chris (co-owner of Devils Den) and his business partner split up we rented office space to Chris. We were not involved in the Devil Mag project other than what was mentioned above and to be honest I didnt care. Chris paid his rent and he paid for his milling and boards on time per our agreement. When Chris closed Devils Den I asked him to come to work for me doing Predator installs. On some days Chris would bring in an automag body for my machinist to mill and from time to time he would purchase a morlock board from us. On both accounts the work was paid for in full.

Since we had money and time invested in the Emag board we decided to discontinue the morlock board. At that time the only thing it was being used for was the Devil Mag installs and we no longer needed them for the Angels. A short time ago Chris placed a large order for Morlock boards so we decided to run a full batch. Hence the re-release.

Ralph would like you to think that because of his lies and rants the Emag board will be released sooner. Unfortunately this is not the case. Due to the time we had to spend with our attorney the project has been delayed at least another month. Way to Go Ralphy. Did his attack help get more Devils mags out? I’m not sure, but I do no that we did not rush the board order. What was ordered is what will come in at the time allotted.

We did try to contact Ralph several times to have him call us so we could try and understand what his issue was with us but he refused. It appears he is yet another net coward hiding behind his keyboard. Not only could Ralph not call us but after all of the attacks he had to apologize on the forums because he admitted his attacks were unfounded. I would have to say that if nothing happens to Ralph then this would be yet another example of how you can falsely accuse someone on the internet and get away with it.

I will post more info as it comes in concerning this case.
All of Ralphs forum comments can be found online at http://www.predatorelectronics.com/rudzy

Archived incase tag tries to pull the site and pretend that a company's flame against a person never happened.

wow... I really just dont know what to say.

Rudz
03-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Like it says, I'm famous. And dive, I'm not your hero, boy you gotta call me daddy. And abt tag, well what can I say, without someone crying lawsuit.

geekwarrior
03-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Ill be singning autographs at hb nppl, ill be in the booth with APE electronic, btw geek you coming with us?

depends...have some family issues going on right now....going to try to though

Rudz
03-09-2007, 05:37 PM
Yeah man we are gonna bring the ao socal crew out.

BigEvil
03-09-2007, 05:37 PM
Im going to try my best to get out there too.. but its going to be tough.

Rudz
03-09-2007, 05:43 PM
And so the boys will have a full mod squad representing the force we call BEO, bigevilonline, raisng friggin hell

geekwarrior
03-09-2007, 05:50 PM
And so the boys will have a full mod squad representing the force we call BEO, bigevilonline, raisng friggin hell

one of these days I have to remember to create an account...seeing as you took away my lurking privileges... :ninja:

paintballfiend
03-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Ahh, I want to raise some hell too. :D What days are you guys going?

A-Tach-One
03-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Ahh, I want to raise some hell too. :D What days are you guys going?
Saturday for sure. :cheers:

Who's Rudz?

Rudz
03-09-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm gonna try and do fri and sat, and I'm rudz....the famous guy.

paintballfiend
03-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Then I guess I will see you guys there. :headbang:

Smoothice
03-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Saturday for sure. :cheers:

Who's Rudz?

Look here:
AO SC Village pics (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209254)

BigEvil
03-09-2007, 07:19 PM
one of these days I have to remember to create an account...seeing as you took away my lurking privileges... :ninja:

Yeah sorry about that. Some spam-bot in Amsterdam was kicking my butt and I had to restrict the forums to registered users. It's quicker to just restrict everything than to go in and set all the permissions to "read=all"