PDA

View Full Version : Noob....please be gentle!

zulu
03-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Hello all!

Down to brass tacks........it is my understanding that the x-valve.....is a valve. hehe
the level 10 bolt is, well a bolt. so, you can buy an x-valve and put a level 10 bolt in it? which bolt comes standard with the x-valve?

i have an automag classic with no ups except for a bolt that says "Phase ll" on it. that reminds me, does anybody know anything about the Phase ll bolt? anyway, ADD aside, any ups you would suggest for my classic? i have an automag classic with the stock trigger, right side feed and an A.N.S. twist lock barrel. need to find another o-ring for that barrel. any suggestions or links would be appreciated. thanks!

**edit
ok, i realize that the Phase ll part is the regulator body. still don't know how good it is or isn't.

MANN
03-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Hello all!

Down to brass tacks........it is my understanding that the x-valve.....is a valve. hehe
the level 10 bolt is, well a bolt. so, you can buy an x-valve and put a level 10 bolt in it? which bolt comes standard with the x-valve?

i have an automag classic with no ups except for a bolt that says "Phase ll" on it. that reminds me, does anybody know anything about the Phase ll bolt? anyway, ADD aside, any ups you would suggest for my classic? i have an automag classic with the stock trigger, right side feed and an A.N.S. twist lock barrel. need to find another o-ring for that barrel. any suggestions or links would be appreciated. thanks!

Xvalves come stock with level 10 bolt kits.

I would get rid of anything ans. They are horrible imo. probally one of the best upgrades you can do is a level 10 kit and a good barrel.

Welcome to AO :cheers:

Coralis
03-10-2007, 09:52 PM
First thing your probably going to need if you dont have one is Parts kit (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=7&categoryID=92) . Secondly the ANS regulator body is no worse or better than the standard mag regulator body so if you dont have and original one dont sweat it . Upgrades: as stated above a level 10 is good upgrade but can be a little tough to set up if you are unfamilar with the operation and maintenance of a mag. Another upgrade you might consider is a new trigger frame like the agd intelliframe , compressed air instead of CO2 is probably the best upgrade you can do, ule bodies will allow to switch to autococker threaded barrels if you like . On a side note upgrading a mag from new parts gets expensive quick its sometimes alot more cost effective to buy a new mag and sell the old one or do a lot of online shopping for used parts. Well I hope this helps some.

zulu
03-11-2007, 06:22 PM
thanks guys. i already have HPA. i will definitely look into the x-valve and level10 and intelliframe. i may warp feed this puppy, so the intelliframe looks like a good thing to have. again, thanks for the replies! keep em coming!

Pneumagger
03-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Your probably better off getting a retrovalve andlevel10 upgrade itwasn't already upped - much cheaper and same performance. Although all aluminum is a noticable difference in weight and looks a 100x cooler :cool:

For the record, A.N.S. = Always Needs Serviced.

/seriously though, they'll work just fine. No better or worse than stock.