PDA

View Full Version : First day out with my mag

vrmilionzx
03-12-2007, 09:57 AM
I took my mag out for the first time, played at Velocity this weekend.
I have to say, I am very impressed. I had a great day, and got some kills I never could have made with my spyder. I was slowed down by a shoddy elbow, though, and dropped my hopper about 4 times. ugh, wasted paint. it got to the point where I was actually holding the elbow and hopper onto the gun. that made things a little awkward.
all in all, though, I fired over 700 rounds, and didn't have a single break.

I also saw the movie 300, and it rocked. if anyone is having reservations about seeing it, drop them, and get out there!

robert

t0nnn
03-12-2007, 10:35 AM
i'm goin to see that this week, all the people i've talked to said it was sick

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
03-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Welcome to the world of Mags! and to the Forums too! show us pictures!

Killer V
03-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Great movie, even my wife liked it.

Soopa Villain17
03-14-2007, 10:02 AM
awsome movie , i loved when he yelled "this is sparta" and kicked the guy into the well!!! the ending sucked then they all died , but then at the end end 10k spartans , man the persians got pwnd.

Badmovies.org
03-14-2007, 10:42 AM
One thing that I do like about moving to centerfeed bodies is not having to play around with elbows anymore. It seemed like I could not find the quality elbows that I had many years ago. Those were pretty much "push hard and twist" to get them on the marker and the hopper. All of the ones I found in recent years were clamping types and they broke often.

It is getting to be spring in the US, so I imagine a lot of people will have "first day out" stories. I enjoy reading them - seeing what worked, what didn't work, what was an annoyance, etc.

don miguel
03-14-2007, 11:05 AM
a little bit of a tangent, but nice to her that.

vrmilionzx
03-16-2007, 10:06 AM
As far as the movie goes, I really enjoyed the line about the injury "What, this scratch? It's just an eye. Luckily the gods have seen fit to grace me with a spare!"

as for the gun, this is the only pic I have uploaded, and it is the one the guy sent to me before I bought it.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/vrmilionzx/100_2079.jpg

I have some more that I took, but I have not dumped my camera onto my computer yet.