PDA

View Full Version : sickest inflat-a-bunkers ever?

don miguel
03-12-2007, 04:30 PM
this will give sup'airball a run for thier money:
military inflatable decoys (http://www.aerostar.com/military/military_decoys.htm)
who thinks this would be awesome?

- forund this on Mcarter brown. thanks Doc Zox

Chronobreak
03-12-2007, 04:34 PM
military inflatable decoys (http://www.aerostar.com/military/military_decoys.htm)

cool, i hadnt seen those before

not sure about everday uses, but i could see them being a great realistic alternative for large scenario/big games/objectives

LFD92
03-12-2007, 04:35 PM
no offense, but you don't really think this will give sup air ball a run for it's money do you?

the time, effort, money/cost, and sheer size of them is enough to scare alsmot every field owner away. Do you realize the size of some of these decoys?

warbeak2099
03-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Yea, these will replace sup'air. I totally agree. :dodgy:

zeroack
03-12-2007, 04:56 PM
It doesn't say it on the site but as a extra bonus the SCUD launcher has a bouncy ball pit in it. Fun for all ages.

Zero

don miguel
03-12-2007, 05:07 PM
no offense, but you don't really think this will give sup air ball a run for it's money do you?

the time, effort, money/cost, and sheer size of them is enough to scare alsmot every field owner away. Do you realize the size of some of these decoys?

It was a joke, I know supair makes great bunkers and supplies every major event. It was a joke.

bryceeden
03-12-2007, 05:14 PM
It doesn't say it on the site but as a extra bonus the SCUD launcher has a bouncy ball pit in it. Fun for all ages.

Zero

ZERO! I haven't seen you in forever.

Anyway back on topic I don't see how thats going to do anything to sup air. Price and impracticality alone rule it out for most if not all field owners.

Edit: Don posted while I was typing and tried to dig himself out :(

Mr Pink
03-12-2007, 05:33 PM

Excellent stuff - A modern version of the inflatable decoys used by the Allies during the build-up to the D-Day landings in Normandy.

I wonder what the retail on the Scud launcher is?

don miguel
03-12-2007, 06:29 PM
I bet those are pretty expensive, but would be a funy prank on an airball field.

MMaglpc
03-12-2007, 06:37 PM
did your mom drop you don? but seriously those would be cool at like the west point big game!

warbeak2099
03-12-2007, 06:38 PM
It was a joke, I know supair makes great bunkers and supplies every major event. It was a joke.

Lol no it wasn't...

SummaryJudgement
03-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Heck, I'd love to put one in front of my apartment!

Desega
03-13-2007, 10:55 AM
I Seriously doubt that sup'air is feeling threatened.

You have two accounts. This one can be banned for that. It isnt dumb, so quit with the flaming already.....Warned