PDA

View Full Version : Best invention ever

bryceeden
03-12-2007, 10:47 PM
I just ordered one of these. I've been looking for a way to pick up paintballs after tourneys for along time. Is this thing awsome or what. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnot_vvHjjs I can't wait for it to get here.

madcrisis
03-12-2007, 10:54 PM
its genious

Pneumagger
03-12-2007, 10:55 PM
I just ordered one of these. I've been looking for a way to pick up paintballs after tourneys for along time. Is this thing awsome or what. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnot_vvHjjs I can't wait for it to get here.

Pretty neat, but not the best invention ever. Beer still holds that title.

I wish i needed one, looks like fun.

bryceeden
03-12-2007, 10:57 PM
No, this is the best invention ever. I hold tourneys in city parks and have to litterally vacume the grass with a shop vac after each one. After 8+hours on your knees with a shop vac this thing is the best invention ever.

Skywalker
03-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Ok so everytime I go play I'm gonna lug that thing to the field and back, I don't think so.

It's a good idea for paintball field owners and people of that nature.

How does it cost anyway?

ProblemKinder
03-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Ok so everytime I go play I'm gonna lug that thing to the field and back, I don't think so.

How does it cost anyway?

um, i think it's safe to assume nobody's intentiones were to use that to pick up paintballs and re-use them. i'm sure it was invented with field owners in mind. :rolleyes:

i really enjoyed the music they had for that video though. :headbang:

geekwarrior
03-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Pretty neat, but not the best invention ever. Beer still holds that title.

I wish i needed one, looks like fun.

sorry, but the contraceptive is just a tad higher than beer.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
03-12-2007, 11:58 PM
I made an irrelavent comment sorry

Chaos_Theory!
03-13-2007, 12:22 AM
Thats nothin (although cool) compared to some other devices ive seen to pick up left over paint. There were actually riding lawnmower stlye devices being sold some time back. Im not sure if they are sold anymore though.

Swampy
03-13-2007, 01:00 AM
if they made a bigger unit (ie 48 or 52in) or a tractor attachment I could see that reasonable for bigger fields.

To bad you could use it to pick trash when I mow.

Lenny
03-13-2007, 01:11 AM
sorry, but the contraceptive is just a tad higher than beer.
QFT!!

bryceeden
03-13-2007, 08:21 AM
if they made a bigger unit (ie 48 or 52in) or a tractor attachment I could see that reasonable for bigger fields.

To bad you could use it to pick trash when I mow.

They do make a trailor attachment, just not a video of it.

Thats nothin (although cool) compared to some other devices ive seen to pick up left over paint. There were actually riding lawnmower stlye devices being sold some time back. Im not sure if they are sold anymore though.

It was called the greedy guts, I was actually looking for that when I found this. But I kind of like this one better, the greedy guts was basically a riding vaccume cleaner and worked well, but this appears to work better.

How does it cost anyway?

Its around $500, should pay for itself pretty quick.

Desega
03-13-2007, 10:58 AM
I work for Bryceeden, and I'm happy to see it. Do you have any idea what its like to vacumm a park for EIGHT HOURS!!!!!!!!! I'm glad that we found it.

Big Boy
03-13-2007, 11:01 AM
They showed it with re-balls though, will it break actual paint?

onedude36
03-13-2007, 11:28 AM
They showed it with re-balls though, will it break actual paint?
The vid shows it picking up paintballs.

bryceeden
03-13-2007, 12:00 PM
the video shows both.

Army
03-13-2007, 01:17 PM
While good, it doesn't come close to Cheez Whiz. Man, that stuff is mandatory for post nuclear holocaust survival kits!!

SCpoloRicker
03-13-2007, 01:19 PM
I work for Bryceeden,

You must be getting a kick out of a lot of these replies. ;)

Desega
03-13-2007, 03:54 PM
You have no idea. :D

bryceeden
03-13-2007, 04:31 PM
I work for Bryceeden, and I'm happy to see it.

Just because your the one who actually has to vaccume for 8 hours :D

RT Old School
03-13-2007, 05:30 PM
I could see its uses for reballs, but I dont see it being as useful with paintballs, especially since you will never get a field of unbroken balls like they used to premier the device. You're gonna get gooey, messy fields with tons of broken paint and shells and dirt and such.

Reballs, yes.
Paintballs, doubtful.

Mad props for being semi-innovative though.

bryceeden
03-13-2007, 06:06 PM
I could see its uses for reballs, but I dont see it being as useful with paintballs, especially since you will never get a field of unbroken balls like they used to premier the device. You're gonna get gooey, messy fields with tons of broken paint and shells and dirt and such.

Reballs, yes.
Paintballs, doubtful.

Mad props for being semi-innovative though.

Actually having talked with them on the phone for quite a while about it, they have used it at fields after tourneys to test it, and it works great. It doesn't pick up all the broken ones, but it'll get the non broken ones no problem. I'll post a review of it next week when mine gets here but I have high hopes.

cyrus-the-virus
03-13-2007, 06:28 PM
pretty nifty.

Why are you comlaining about vacuming for 8+ hours. Thats 8 hours of pay there (unless there better work to be done). :D

bryceeden
03-13-2007, 07:53 PM
pretty nifty.

Why are you comlaining about vacuming for 8+ hours. Thats 8 hours of pay there (unless there better work to be done). :D

I'm the shop owner, thats 8+ hours of labor. :(

bryceeden
03-20-2007, 08:26 PM
ok, I got my ammo up and it works awsome. It picks up paint great even with broken paint goo on it. I definatly highly reccomend.

Desega
03-21-2007, 10:27 AM
pretty nifty.

I'm the shop owner's brother. That's eight hours of community service. :(
I got to see it in action today. It picked up paintballs in the grass with very little trouble. It was awesome!