PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe Humor

beam
01-03-2002, 10:02 PM
haha aallllrighty then!

So, my hyperframe decides all of a sudden that it doesn't want to work. I get all anxious because of all of the horror stories that I've heard. It just wouldn't shoot. I could hear the solenoid clicking...and sometimes in 5 shot burst mode it would fire on the first and maybe fourth shot on the first trigger pull. Semi-auto...nothing. I start getting all technical on it...replacing the PT spacer back to the stock....changing on/off pins and assemblies (i have two assemblies and 3 pins) Still can't figure it out. I can push up on the sear through the manual hole and it fires.

And then....it comes to me........I take out the battery from my revy...put it in and.....pop pop pop pop pop! shweeet. Only took me working on it on and off for 3 days to figure out the battery didn't have enough juice. Always wondered what happens when the battery gets low. :)

Let this be a lesson to all Hyperframe owners....you probably didn't need it. :D

Miscue
01-03-2002, 10:04 PM
Dork. :p

slushee
01-04-2002, 09:12 AM
ahaha! Sorry for laughing .. but we all do have one of these stories don't we...

:D

Paintchucker
01-04-2002, 11:29 AM
Do you know about how many shots you got out of the last battery? And about how long did it last? I have heard in the neighborhood of 25000 shots, but I am sure mine will wear out based on time long before I shoot that many shots...

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
01-04-2002, 01:16 PM
I put as new battery in mine first thing....I can hear the solenoid clicking, but only on single and burst. It does nothing on Hyper. It still doesn't actualy SHOOT when the trigger is pulled.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
01-04-2002, 02:17 PM
Now the bolt wont do any thing. I screwed in my tank and it is acting like there isn't any pressure....

Dubstar112
01-04-2002, 03:01 PM
Coffey, if you take it to a feild this weekend im sure they could help you...

paintslinger
01-04-2002, 09:58 PM
yea i fixed my hyperframe but now its eating my bolt all i need to do is get centerflag to send me the new on/off rod right?